:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Back To The Future: San Andreas Modifications by BTTFModMachine

Sorry about this. I reuploaded the "uokka's wormhole and time travel fixes" download with new scripts. See first post for details.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Guys, could someone of you pleas upload FULL VERSION of the mods? by getting permissions from mod authors. It would be very awesome if someone could pack all the mods, into 1 installer and everything would be fantasticly easy to install. I know its possible, someone should do it. I and every mod-installer would be grateful.

Hey, BTTFModMachine, write full tutorial on HOW THE HECK install the Delorean Crysis models, because I downloaded them, the readme comes in russian, the letters are scribbelish. and the .dff and .txd files are named all wrong.

Please re-upload the corrected versions with names like bullet, infernus , hotknife. Because I don't even know which car replaces which. The downloaded files are akwardly hard to understand, and please write correct Vehicles.Ide file car wheel and other stuff that comes with the download.

Also, read my freakin messages on Youtube! And reply to them. :ranting2:

*EDIT*

Ok after sitting my a** all day at PC, I have done some searches, and I found out which car replaces which, in GTA3.IMG

:welcomeani:

Heres the car names:

Buffalo - Flying Delorean 2 model (nobody uses it anymore, so don't touch that or the game will be messedup)

Infernus - Railroad Delorean

Bullet - BTTF2 Delorean

Hotknife - BTTF3 Delorean

SuperGT- BTTF1 Delorean ( Well since theres like few models of those, idk how does the Crysis version work on the BTTFMOD, like theres the Einstein model in car on default BTTF, and hook model and other crap)

Thats it, WARNING - backup your GTA3.img before modifying it.

Also, rest of the tutorial us up to BTTFmodMachine. :hands:

Edited by dark_messiah

That's basically it. Just rename the crysis deloreans' txd's and dff's to the correct model names, and then replace them in GTA3.img. Also, change the values in vehicles.ide with the ones in the readme. At least that part is readable. I use uokka's hover mode, so I don't need to worry about buffalo.txd and dff.

That's basically it. Just rename the crysis deloreans' txd's and dff's to the correct model names, and then replace them in GTA3.img. Also, change the values in vehicles.ide with the ones in the readme. At least that part is readable. I use uokka's hover mode, so I don't need to worry about buffalo.txd and dff.

Yeah ok, atleast you could reply and read my freaking youtube messages? Also I added you on skype, so accept that!

*Edit*

I installed the crysis delorean models, but my BTTF2 Delorean model is all white n stuff. And the name is messedup. In American.gxt I clearly renamed bullet to Delorean BTTF2, not this.

*Edit* I fixed the color bug, now I need to know how the heck can I fix the name bug?

I wan't it to be like I named it in american.gxt, but instead its BTTF II -DMC12 like below.

delor_zps35ec0954.jpg

Pls help!

Edited by dark_messiah

Hey BTTFModMachine, I found something extremly useful, its how to add cars to SA without replacing any cars.

http://gtasa.gamebanana.com/tuts/11199

Theres tutorial, now I'll be assuming that if you wish to add car, and make it work with BTTF mod, it would require to re-write every single script, wouldn't it?

I guess that would take few weeks, or months. Anyway that was just my crazy idea :P

Maybe you could do it in future.

Hey I also found this cool script, lets you rename vehicles , so you don't have to mess up American.gxt

http://zazmahall.de/ZAZGTASANATORIUM/zazmoddat00100/Custom_Vehicle_Name_Display.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit*

Hey I'd like to discuss few things that really annoy me, and you should fix them. If you can! and you'd be so kind.

1. You can't tow up any of the Deloreans, nor crysis nor normal models! - Thats damn annoying.

2.Uokkas script is annoying, when you press S you boost backwards, which I think is stupid because you can't heat up the wheels like in the BTTF part 1 movie.

3.You should make wheels heetable in RC and normal modes.

4.Sounds sometimes annoy me, the shift switch sound keeps replaying and replaying (annoying)

5.The train part (where delorean RR gets pushed) is very stupid because, well it should have been done just like in movie, aka The boiler gauge, the explosions, proper sounds. And for crying out loud! Rogers locomotive (Ask LoadgamePL for the model, and stop crying about copyrights or permissions)

Look, if someone would FINALLY READ WHAT I Say!!

And make DAMN PERFECT mod!! Everybody would be happy!

LoadgamePL, Delorean88MP, Mike Ward, guys! Stop crying about permissions!! Make big mod, better then Vice's version!!

If you guys could do it, every one who loves BTTF, GTA's would download it. And Im pretty sure people would donate, if you could release something FANTASTIC!

Complete Re-Creation of BTTF from every mod there is, cars, guns, (maybe later missions)

Cmon people! Be awesome, creative. Please listen to me for once! I could try to help.

Edited by dark_messiah

I miss my computer so much right now.... BTTFMOD , for my Telltale Movie do u think you can give me the link for your Doc Follow Script Please? Since I am currently at an older Genration Dell Desktop , it can't handle much games. Only game on there is VC and it sucks. My computer is a new 2014 Genration Dell Laptop. It can handle a lot of games! Exp. Call Of Duty , GTA VC , GTA SA , GTA V , and GTA V when it comes out for PC.

Hey BTTFModMachine, I found something extremly useful, its how to add cars to SA without replacing any cars. http://gtasa.gamebanana.com/tuts/11199 Theres tutorial, now I'll be assuming that if you wish to add car, and make it work with BTTF mod, it would require to re-write every single script, wouldn't it? I guess that would take few weeks, or months. Anyway that was just my crazy idea :P Maybe you could do it in future. Hey I also found this cool script, lets you rename vehicles , so you don't have to mess up American.gxt http://zazmahall.de/ZAZGTASANATORIUM/zazmoddat00100/Custom_Vehicle_Name_Display.htm --------------------------------------------------------------------- *Edit* Hey I'd like to discuss few things that really annoy me, and you should fix them. If you can! and you'd be so kind. 1. You can't tow up any of the Deloreans, nor crysis nor normal models! - Thats damn annoying. 2.Uokkas script is annoying, when you press S you boost backwards, which I think is stupid because you can't heat up the wheels like in the BTTF part 1 movie. 3.You should make wheels heetable in RC and normal modes. 4.Sounds sometimes annoy me, the shift switch sound keeps replaying and replaying (annoying) 5.The train part (where delorean RR gets pushed) is very stupid because, well it should have been done just like in movie, aka The boiler gauge, the explosions, proper sounds. And for crying out loud! Rogers locomotive (Ask LoadgamePL for the model, and stop crying about copyrights or permissions) Look, if someone would FINALLY READ WHAT I Say!! And make DAMN PERFECT mod!! Everybody would be happy! LoadgamePL, Delorean88MP, Mike Ward, guys! Stop crying about permissions!! Make big mod, better then Vice's version!! If you guys could do it, every one who loves BTTF, GTA's would download it. And Im pretty sure people would donate, if you could release something FANTASTIC! Complete Re-Creation of BTTF from every mod there is, cars, guns, (maybe later missions) Cmon people! Be awesome, creative. Please listen to me for once! I could try to help.
Okay , First Thing. WOAH! It's not like they try to do this on purpose you know. And they need permissions in order to mod/edit/post someone else's work. You have to be patient. It's not like you can say "Oh Yay Me! I created a mod and it works Perfectly!". There are little bumps along the way you have to avoid. Remember Practice Makes Perfect. -Steve
  • Like 2

Ok Steve.... :rotfl:

@up but he's right... They're still crying about permissions and releasing s**tty mods... GTA V coming and they "working" on 0.2f for VC -.-

@up but he's right... They're still crying about permissions and releasing s**tty mods... GTA V coming and they "working" on 0.2f for VC -.-

Thanks! Yeah Im actually right, they coulda release 1.0 already, if they werent so busy in real life doing crap. Sure I understand, everyones busy. But comon, years literally have passed since last update!

BTTFMOD , for my Telltale Movie do u think you can give me the link for your Doc Follow Script Please?

Do you have Trance's Telltale Doc Brown for SA?

Hey BTTFModMachine, can you please do following things, then upload them?

I like your teleport script, but I find it stupid, well because I randomly teleport, and sometimes it gets annoying. Could you provide me with information, on how to remove the script, but how to keep the rest of your teleport mod files ones you included.

Also theres a BUG I found, and you know it pi**es me off. When I teleport 1 or 2 times ,the Time Circuits become invisible, I smack the minus or plus button, and only thing I hear is sound. Theyre invisible.

So please fix the time circuits. And other things I messaged you about.

And please do send me Doc's follow script too.

Also, do you have like hotmail or something, because if you do we could chat.

Well, I don't know about random. It is teleport by year. The time circuits are almost fixed. They still have bugs. That's why it is a beta release. And I'd rather you not go spamming LoadGamePL's mailbox. :ermm:

I actually have 2 installations of SA. One has the teleport mod, and one doesn't. To make the teleport mod go away, replace the timecircuits.cs with the original one from Delorean88MP's mod.

The Doc Brown follow scripts download are in this topic: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4080

Ok man, well if you red my message, I clearly asked nicely if you could change UOKKAS boost backwards key to like L or something below O.

And please make so you can heat up wheels of all deloreans, just like in movie. RC mode too.

And you know the train scene? In the mod its little bit off, thers no gauge, or exploding fuel things or anything. And the train start is way too off, you should teleport right before bridge, not at the bridge.

Nway Im off to bed.

2.Uokkas script is annoying, when you press S you boost backwards, which I think is stupid because you can't heat up the wheels like in the BTTF part 1 movie.

Agreed. My modified scripts are not meant to be a replacement for the mod thats why I left some stuff like that unfinished and I don't care.

@BTTFModMachine, you might want to fix that for your edits.

3.You should make wheels heetable in RC [...]

I'm not sure if it would work for remote controlled cars because 'AI commands' are used for that.

Look, if someone would FINALLY READ WHAT I Say!!

And make DAMN PERFECT mod!! Everybody would be happy!

Yeah, sure..

LoadgamePL, Delorean88MP, Mike Ward, guys! Stop crying about permissions!! Make big mod, better then Vice's version!!

[...]

Complete Re-Creation of BTTF from every mod there is, cars, guns, (maybe later missions)

Cmon people! Be awesome, creative. Please listen to me for once! I could try to help.

How about you stop crying, listen to your self and learn some basic coding & stuff and just make an awesome, damn perfect mod. It's easy as that.

• Like 1

delor_zps35ec0954.jpg

Is that cx360's speedometer texture for the GTA IV "Speedo IV" mod I see there? :P

P.S. I managed to remove the rear boost for car mode in Uokka's script a while back. It will only work if you hold "handbrake" then back up.

I don't remember 100% what lines I edited, but you can ask for coding help. ;)

• Like 1

[...] In American.gxt I clearly renamed bullet to Delorean BTTF2, not this.

[...]

Check out "...\GTA San Andreas\CLEO\CLEO_TEXT\bttf.fxt". It's a text file.

RobertBlox and uokka

Yes Robert, well it sorta that speedo, but I edited it myself, If you want my personal edit, I can send it to you!

And please PM me with your working boost script.

Uokka I fixed the name problem! I found it out myself, but thanks for your effort!

Also Uokka and Robert or BTTFModMachine, please can someone of you guys make the tires heetable just like in movie? Atleast while player(me) is in the car, so the tires go to 40mph or 60 and when released it goes up to 88.

*Edit*

Hey I have problem, I can't change time travel to cutscene, shift + space, or TAB+space isn't working. Idk why, maybe BTTFModMachine could explain why its not working.

Also Im getting this stupid crash, anyway to fix it?

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: CLEO\AUDIO\BOOST.MP3

Last Library Loaded:

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x0156680C

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000001 EBX: 0x00000001

ECX: 0x015CA5C0 EDX: 0xFFFEEBFE

ESI: 0x038D9478 EDI: 0x00000000

EBP: 0x00000000 ESP: 0x0028FBD4

Edited by dark_messiah