:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Arvark

BTTF HV Italy: The Team

Hello, i'm the rep.of The New Italian Team of BTTF HV! We need some scripters, so if you want to join the team, send me an e-mail ;), i came here to ask, if the Team can, give us the project of 0.2f or the permission to use the project of 0.2e , we will continue the Mod! Sorry my bad english! :D:)

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. THIS team is finishing the projects started by THIS team and would not simply hand it over to someone else. Also you do not have permission to use the name BTTF HV. Our team is not based in one country, but many. We appreciate the admiration, but please show us some respect by not stealing our name or ideas. Thanks.

• Like 2

Sure, if with "finishing" you mean "leaving it finish by himself"... The name BTTF HV it's used by the old italian team, so we CAN use it! It's not my fault if 5 years ago you started this thing, and it's not released yet! If you wait too long, the fans will not be happy, so we CAN make a new mod, and we will!

You're not off to a good start here.

• Like 1

Well, I am not that experienced in coding, like some other members on this site. ;)

I am also not interested in incentives. Being on a mod team is too involved for me now. Sorry.

Are you sure? We can give you a reward! Whatever you want

anything I want? okay can I get 100 billion dollars,5 regular deloreans (real ones),then 5 bttf converted ones, and enough votes to be the next president of america?

sorry had to. (sarcasm) :rotfl:

anyways the team is working on finishing the mod they have lives outside of the computer world if you don't have permission to use the mod in anyway get over it and deal with it make your own models etc. nobody likes a thief!!! :no:

• Like 2

@Doc-Holliday- Yes, sir, your presidential wish will be granted! After all, anything is everything! ;)

I hate to say this, but stealing a mod is one of the reasons why I turned this rep down. :ermm:

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 1

anything I want? okay can I get 100 billion dollars,5 regular deloreans (real ones),then 5 bttf converted ones, and enough votes to be the next president of america?

sorry had to. (sarcasm) :rotfl:

anyways the team is working on finishing the mod they have lives outside of the computer world if you don't have permission to use the mod in anyway get over it and deal with it make your own models etc. nobody likes a thief!!! :no:

I'm not stealing anything! I'm not a thief! I asked to give me the project, they said no! It's ok for,me.About the models, i'm creating them!

And you're (the team) not off to a good finish!

Do you speak the italian?

do+you+understand+the+words.gif

Do you need any more modellers? I have somebody you could use, they made this fantastic mod based on Tatooine from Star Wars, his name is STexturer.

• Like 2

ARE YOU f***ing KIDDING ME?! Yes i speak italian, what's the problem?

Edited by BTTF HV Italy Team Rep.

ARE YOU f***ing KIDDING ME?!

That right there is a sure fire way to ensure you get plenty of assistance from people willing to help....

• Like 2

Do you need any more modellers? I have somebody you could use, they made this fantastic mod based on Tatooine from Star Wars, his name is STexturer.

and That made my day.

Wait, A NEW HILL VALLEY TEAM??? :rotfl:<_<

• Like 2

That right there is a sure fire way to ensure you get plenty of assistance from people willing to help....

Fire, as in "going down in flames." :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New? I don't get the feeling this is a new team.

Sure, if with "finishing" you mean "leaving it finish by himself"... It's not my fault if 5 years ago you started this thing, and it's not released yet! If you wait too long, the fans will not be happy, so we CAN make a new mod, and we will!

Here's my two cents of advice:

First off, I am partially Italian, so I am not trying to disrespect any of you; however, I would leave the work of the BTTF HV mod to the official team where it can remain in a steady and controlled state.

As mentioned earlier, the mod team is doing this on their own time, hence why it's taken so long, and there are many bugs which are encountered while modding. If a fan really wants this mod, he/she should be patient and understanding that there are dedicated people working many hours to get the next version out to the public.

My last piece of advice is if you would like to start your own version of a BTTF mod for Vice City or any other game, it would be prudent to choose a new name despite you are expanding upon the Italian team because it will be new and separate from both the HV mod and team.

Edited by RobertBlox
  • Like 1

But he's right... It isn't finished. Maybe the team LOOKS at this sometimes, but they're leaving it to finish itself...

That type of attitude is ignorant and wrong. Work is done all the time. I don't know what about " we do this on our own time for free and have real lives too" people don't understand. If you wanna start a new team of 13 year olds that rush out s**te models than be our guest. Sorry, it just gets old.

• Like 2

I don't know what about " we do this on our own time for free and have real lives too" people don't understand.

I know what you're talking about. However, people in my organization community seem to understand better. Designing and creating takes time.

Nothing finishes itself. Anyone heard of Murphy's Laws? One of them is:

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse." :P

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with it. Until they fail to deliver what you want.

• Like 2

I'm creating a new bttf hv mod team, it's called "Be patient and wait for the Official HV Mod team to wrinkle out all the bugs and enjoy 0.3f when it is finished" team. Bit of a long but prudent name don't you think?

• Like 3