:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Doctor200004

TellTale Delorean Textures

After going though a lot of the forums for this one thing, i decided to do a new forum that has textures by me or others to give you new Delorean textures for trancelikestate's converted delorean.

I will be doing

Blue DeLorean

Red DeLorean

Green DeLorean

Black DeLorean (No fire emblem)

KiTT DeLorean (Noticed no one had done this before with this model :P) Link

Taxi DeLorean (based of loadgamepl's witch he did for the cyisis conversion, who is on youtube)

any thoughts of any other colours people want?

please note that trance is doing conversons of some of these textures from the game.

for the people who think i'm nicking it and claming it, I'M NOT!!! TRANCE (i say made, converted) MADE THE MODELS AND ORIGNAL TEXTURES...Please remeber this before posting something like this "Nice Way to steal someone work :thumbdown:"

Edited by Doctor200004

Aww, it's all good Thyncho, but thanks for the respect. Someone else has already taken the model and done all the movie versions as well and no hard feelings. His TT RR Del just prob isn't as good as mine haha. And the Doctor here cannot do the black hot rod Del because I created the flames myself which took talent and uv mapping experience. Feel free to do as many textures as you like. Only drag is the model uses 2 textures for the exterior so uokka's awesome cold effect can't be done. I've even tryed remapping it. Maybe one day.

wow... I'm not giving the model away just the textures for the people who can't do it them selfs... I never said i would rob it.

I'd like to see some (fake) stainless steel textures on this model.

I've even tryed remapping it. Maybe one day.

I nearly requested cold effect paint jobs.. :P

Aww, it's all good Thyncho, but thanks for the respect. Someone else has already taken the model and done all the movie versions as well and no hard feelings. His TT RR Del just prob isn't as good as mine haha. And the Doctor here cannot do the black hot rod Del because I created the flames myself which took talent and uv mapping experience. Feel free to do as many textures as you like. Only drag is the model uses 2 textures for the exterior so uokka's awesome cold effect can't be done. I've even tryed remapping it. Maybe one day.

Yeah, i noticed this one time when i was looking at them, too bad really.

I'd like to see some (fake) stainless steel textures on this model.

I nearly requested cold effect paint jobs.. :P

if i do it, both models, give it you, you might be able to see how to do it, that would involve a lot of work though

Nice Way to steal someone work :thumbdown:

would like to ask, how is this steeling? it's textures not the freaking model, want me to start? trance stole the model off telltale, he did edits to make it go on gta, he still took them from the game so, that could go for him (not saying his work is bad)

Edited by Doctor200004

that would involve a lot of work though

Thats why I want you to do it. :P

--

Long live the pirates if they crowd forward creativity and progress.

To avoid piracy, make use of copyleft and open source.

Why do a lot of people on the internet keep thinking that taxi is real? :rotfl:

Why do a lot of people on the internet keep thinking that taxi is real? :rotfl:

welcome to new york city! the home of the fake delorean taxi that we can't get anyone in!

Right... I have done a taxi delorean, problem is i made it yellow, the only place that says 'Taxi' on it is, well, the licence plate that has been edited... I might need to redo it, the KiTT has been completed though! :D Link to KiTT: here Just use trancelikestate's delorean and it will fit fine! PLEASE NOTE i haven't chosen what car it goes on so it will automatickly over right the bullet, change it manually! also; the wheels are rather big so if you know how to fix this then great. no idea why, same model used for the bttf2 delorean, if you don't have this problem then great!

If you want the delorean to travel though time, loadgamepl has a artical here on how to do it.

Edited by Doctor200004

I meant it would take a lot of work to make the colours change, as trance said, it's two textures that need changing, not one.

Thats why I want you to do it. :P

--

Long live the pirates if they crowd forward creativity and progress.

To avoid piracy, make use of copyleft and open source.

Edited by Doctor200004

Home of the plastic delorean taxi. :P

Yeah, it looks like it's plastic, doesn't it?

Someone really had fun designing it.

Agreed. I feel sorry for the poor bloke who had to get the bttf delorean, paint it yellow and keep all the effects that are on it.

And then superimpose it on a New York City street.

I feel bad for the driver of the taxi, shown in the picture. He'll never get started on his business that way...

If you're going to do this, at least post some screenshots. And trust me, never feel bad for taxi drivers, I am one. Next year our whole fleet is getting replaced by 2015 Luxor Citroen DS taxi's. ;)

And total editing of that car is hard to make things like checker lines line up because they used two textures. Grrr that sucks still. Maybe one day I can fix it.

• Like 1

If you're going to do this, at least post some screenshots. And trust me, never feel bad for taxi drivers, I am one. Next year our whole fleet is getting replaced by 2015 Luxor Citroen DS taxi's. ;)

And total editing of that car is hard to make things like checker lines line up because they used two textures. Grrr that sucks still. Maybe one day I can fix it.

Screen shots, yeah, not my strong point... The wheels of the car are way too big one some so that wouldn't work... :P