Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Crysis Textures In Back To The Future Hill Valley 0.2e

Hello everyone.

I am trying my best to integrate Crysis delorean textures into the 0.2e DMC-12 deloreans without 3DS Max.

Here's my first crack at it:

Notice I only completed the taillights, but I will try to replicate more parts soon. B)

UPDATE 5/8/2013: New BTTF2 Delorean Textures

NewBTTF2_zps959048df.jpg

Notice the crysis-like wheels and coloring of the delorean?

UPDATE 5/10/13: Part II of my series is complete!

UPDATE 6/3/13: Part III is complete...kinda...

I'll try to cover more of the interior next.

See you in the future...or in crysis... :P

-BTTFModMachine

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 1

I kinda like it. Though, the default models texture looks better in VC than in SA while the crysis model and its texture looks better in SA than in VC imo.

Have you merged the two textures together?

I think It would look nicer if you make the texture brighter and/or make more use of those pseudo specular lighting effect that the default model texture is using. The crysis textures has less contrast (dark/bright areas) than the default models texture.

I only merged the taillights. The coloring was just made to look like the crysis delorean. I will take a crack at the interior, but that's coming up.

I'm glad you like what I've done so far!

Can't do any major texture editing without 3ds Max, or else I would have edited the body shape. ;)

So you've used the default texture and re-colored it to fit the crysis texture coloring?

In that case, I think you made it too crysis-like for my taste. The crysis textures itself are HQ and nice and etc.

Well, I think its really difficult to make the texture actually look like stainless steel; The crysis DeLo originally gets its real look from the crysis engine but not in GTA of course. Thus some more contrast might make it look more steelish again.

The default models texture can look like totally bright/white at some in-game weather conditions, while a too 'gray' texture might just always look gray-ish.

I hope this makes sense to you.

I see...

Yeah, grey is sometimes too, well, grey.

I'll still keep playing around with the textures. Maybe something will come out of it.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

You actually really made the texture look like the crysis texture; so, good job for that one; I didn't want to complain or anything but while you're editing, I thought to share my impression about the textures in common.

I'll keep an eye on this. ;)

Great work, I'm really liking how it looks!

I can't wait to get the 0.2f car in game though. :P

nice car doing Crysis delorean textures.
I see it is very good color

I have crysis delorean bttf 1-3RR. with gray
because crysis was dark gray.

sorry bad English