:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
MARK 88MHP

bands of flow

Beautiful screenshot. Though, I aswell don't get what youre asking for.

From what I understand he wants to edit the texture/looks of the flux bends, I believe they are called.

It's probably in the SCM...or the particle.cfg. I can't recall where in the SCM, though.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Thanks i have done BTTFModMachine,but i found some skin about marty mcfly of tell tale for gta sa it knows that they are done perfectly also the machines you would be able to give me the link please for vice city.I have already found one of them but to only a one skin marty skin of tell tale.

I Intended If there were The Suits Of Marty Of Tell Talle and for DOC for Vice CITY
gtavc2011021814290914.jpg

gtavc2011021901555384.jpg

And Then The Car Of the DELOREAN Of CRYSIS For Vice CITY

Also All The Cars Of the DELOREAN Di the Game TELL TALLE For Vice CITY

Edited by MARK 88MHP

The telltale deloreans in that video were made by Delorean88MP. You'd have to ask him for the models, either here or on youtube. There is a telltale release made by TranceLikeState on GTAGarage. The page has a Marty model as well as the BTTF2 delorean. Here's the link:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=20103.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, that's my Crysis video! :P

As for those textures, I will not release them unless I have permission from the original creator, Tirido. After all, I did pull textures from his delorean. However there is a release that is not mine on another topic: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=2877&hl=%2Bcrysis+%2Bdelorean+%2Brelease+%2Bthread

This is the actual BTTF1 crysis delorean, but it replaces the BTTF2 delorean in VC and in SA.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!

-BTTFModMachine

Edited by BTTFModMachine