:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Deloreanbttf

Buying safehouses?

I am trying to buy more safehouses on Vice City so that I have more space to store cars, but there is no icon to buy them where there should be at the front door. Has this feature been removed in the mod and if so where can i store more cars? they disappear from sunshine autos garages. (0.2e R2)

Make sure you put them in all the way. That is weird that yours disappear. I had this issue like 2 years ago when I played on an older computer. So what I did was made every delorean possible with the mod and parked it outside sunshine autos in the parking lot and then I created a save. I would do that.

That's what I do, but I also manage the time and date that the savegame starts at. What PC are you using, Deloreanbttf?

Edited by BTTFModMachine

I've actually found somewhere else to save them, one of the safehouses fits eight cars and they all save there. But I've got a BTTF 1 delorean in the garage which disapears when I time travel

To the past, just tried to put them in sunshine autos and realised that they only disappear when I time travel. Went to the future and they were all still there but if I go to the past the only car which will save is the BTTF 2 delorean everything else vanishes. I know that going to the past would make them disappear in reality but why does the BTTF 2 not disappear?