:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor200004

GTA San Andreas BTTF The Game All Delorean models

Hey Guys!

For a while now i have been coding (On my own :dots:) A like V 3.3 of the san andreas, its code consits of insted of 1 delorean, 1 flying delorean and 4 time traveling deloreans (Thanks loadgamepl, telling us how to code) and i was hoping (with premission) to relese the code and the delorans.

The BTTF 2 TellTale Delorean was what made me do it, it is because insted of just the one delorean flying about on its own i would build the bttf 3, RR and 1 delorean! i have done the coding but the freaking models are taking there time to be done...

As i said before, before i post ANY links i would ask for premission from the good people of bttfhillvalley and kalel to relese anything ;)

As i haven't really coded much i am going to learn how to do more so that i could have the sounds changed for the bttf 1 delorean but idk.. i would have to be tought...

as i have coded it already i have it all on my computer and theres a bug that if your not in the BTTF 2 delorean and you go to flight mode the game crashes but theres no other bugs!

Oh and the code is updated on the spawn as in, you spawn the delorean and you have a choise, normal spawn or cutscene (Can't remeber where i ripped it from...)

anyway, Kalel has helped me a bunch by ripping the model of the deloran (i also noticed he made the RR delorean out of this...)

Oh, i might need model primission because i ripped stuff out of other models for the bttf 3 delorean (that is not wanting to come out of Gmax or zmodeler :dots: ) but i got it from a different site (gtainside) but i have no idea if its the same model.

I will be relesing pictures of the models soon!

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Edited by Doctor200004

There already exists (somewhere) an edited version of the SA mod that also includes the different variations of the DeLorean.

Anyway, I'd like to see what you did as long as Trance (kalel) is OK with what you did to his conversion. :P

Well, I don't think you need permission to show some pictures and I don't think a lot until I see something.

As I understand it, the coding you did is mainly for adding the variations of the DeLorean into the mod?

Yeah. Doc has asked me on youtube a couple times about when I might release telltale Doc and stuff. I really should but I have a few tweaks to do first and I still haven't fixed that pesky time changing HV bug. If I got that sorted I'd prob release it all sooner. I don't mind him attempting to create an all bttf the game models add on, but I would talk to hsctipe and whoever else was working on the all deloreans models mod, then just add the bttf the game models to that. Another add on to an add on. :P

Well, at the mo I only want the deloreans done but the freaking thing isn't coming out of gmax... I can't get bttf 1 done at all...

Any help?

I already coded it all, I have 5 deloreans (1 is a taxi :3) but ya...

Pics of the models in game will be as soon as I fe them I game...

Btw if kalel let's me (or trancelikestate) then I would add the Marty and doc models with it, I edited Marty's coding to be insted of tab to change to be insert.

Anyway, I also have some models if anyone wants to put them in, some from google sketch up some I made (I say some... More like I made 1 out of another, heres a http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=273706'>link to the model pictures, same place as the deloreans...)

There already exists (somewhere) an edited version of the SA mod that also includes the different variations of the DeLorean.

Anyway, I'd like to see what you did as long as Trance (kalel) is OK with what you did to his conversion. :P
Well, I don't think you need permission to show some pictures and I don't think a lot until I see something.

As I understand it, the coding you did is mainly for adding the variations of the DeLorean into the mod?

The coding I did was to get more then 1 delorean to spawn and got 5 insted :) I will only be releasing the 4 from the film though.
I will upload pics of the 3d model tomorrow.

[EDIT]second thoughts.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3585689'>Link

Side pic of the delorean, there are other pictures of it there...

There are some tests there too, don't worry about them, they are just some buttons i made for the mobile version as a test. Edited by Doctor200004

Quit trying to use gmax and use regular max, and especially don't use zmod. Posts merged.

The problem is I can't get regular max... Not until later this year...

Also I saw that you had a RR telltale delorean, I'd like to say nice work on it!

I will upload the cleo file I have for it and 1 of the spawns...

Edited by Doctor200004

For gamers like me,it's always great to see more people making good mods ,maybe something new or different.

So good luck with your modding Doctor200004 ,and i for one will watch with interest :)

P.S..your site is 404.

(If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by publishing your site to this address.)
Edited by chubbychops

Thanks. I can (and could for a while now) download 3Ds Max, never did though... Gonna start on it soon and hopefully will have everything going.

College is teaching me how to use 3Ds Max... So, it might be a fun ride!

Sign in to follow this