:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

Ok. Well, when I install the model it doesn't appear in game. That's why I wanted to know where it spawned. I can install the model but it won't appear in game. It's not related to the hardware. I've heard there's another way to import new vehicles into to the game. You would still use veh_high.img and the veh_high.dir But from what other people are doing is they're going into gta3.img and gta3.dir and replacing the sabre.dff in the gta3.img, rebuilding the archive and putting it back in gta3vc.app. Just like doing it with the veh_high.img replacing the sabre.dff and rebuilding the archive. I haven't tried out that method yet. If iOS 6.1.3 works with the model, will you be making it compatible with iOS 7? Or is iOS 7 too unstable for the mod?

I have a 4S on iOS 7.0.4 I could test it on. Been working 72 hours a week to get my rent caught back up but I recently upgraded and re-jailbroke my phone. Been trying to get it back to a nice working JB themed out order. Still waiting on winterboard to fully support the .car file theme-ing. I also plan on getting back to some of my work soon here. More DeLorean f/x. Hey uokka, did you have any luck adding that thread to a stripped SCM? Would love to solve that pesky time changing HV bug and give you guys the time changing Tell Tale HV.

oops.. totally forgot about that! I made sure I didn't delete that PM though.

Jailbreaking is completely safe, I've jailbroken all my iDevices and never had a problem with it.

If you're on iOS 7 you'll need to get evasi0n7 download it and jailbreak your device.

You cannot upgrade after a jailbreak and you will need to restore but you can always just do a backup+restore process.

Also I could put this on cydia eventually but I won't until I can actually get something working 100%

Don't be so sure about being safe with jailbreaking. You might never know what will happen.

I have a android sumvision cyclone voyager 7" tablet with custom firmware so I'd be happy to test this for you if you like just let me know thanks.

• Like 1

I would love to test the mod on my devices, a more updated version. I know iOS 7.1 is upon release fairly soon. Even though people have been complaining about the speed and how unstable it is, this update should fix all of those problems. I myself already tested out iOS 7.1 Beta 5 and speed and stability is a massive fix. I think Neomatrix either gave up because all he would get is crashing than fixing. OR he was attending school or something. I know iOS 7.1 was said it won't be as fast as iOS 6, BUT the stability is fixed. The speed was also improved a lot compared to 7.0.4/7.0.5 and they also added some other neat features. If only Neomatrix was still here to work on this mod. I hope it's not abandoned and left for years. Like 0.2f. :P

He's not left, proberbly no news and stuff

Hi long time no see haha. I have just gotten an iPhone 6 and sadly this is still just as buggy on it. I'm looking into getting this working again but I need to figure out how it will work.

I haven't been able to put any models in and have them working yet. Looks like hardware has nothing to do with the stability when using modded models. Just a bad engine really for it, it can cope with the lower poly default models but if you throw anything higher end at it, it just dies.

Edited by Neomatrix

Hi long time no see haha. I have just gotten an iPhone 6 and sadly this is still just as buggy on it.

iPhone 6 is buggy anyway. Nice to see you around, Neomatrix and StevenLovBttf! Glad to see you are still modding HV mobile!

Well the iPhone 6 in general is not buggy at all for me. iOS 8 is slightly buggy and has a few problems but nothing too serious.

GTA:VC for iOS is what's buggy, it's just not designed to handle the models I'm throwing at it.

I haven't had it load up with the default delorean model once. It crashes every single time.

Using that model previously wouldn't cause any problems but on my 6 it causes a crash every time.

I still have my iPad 2 & iPhone 4S so I could do some testing with those also.

Giving up on this now.

I can't even get it to work for the majority of the time.

It's so unstable even just by adding 1 car in that it's a waste of time.

Maybe it's more stable on Android but I don't have an android device.

If someone can show me how to get it working without the persistent crashes then I'll continue to work on this.

For now I won't be doing any work towards this.

logoawc.png

Back to the Future : Hill Valley Mobile

Back to the Future Hill Valley was great on your PC, now it's on your Phone and Tablet too!

With Back to the Future:Hill Valley Mobile you can experience Hill Valley at any time, anywhere!

---

With the Mobile Edition of BTTF:HV I hope to port across most of the functionality that comes with the 0.2e version of BTTF:HV.

Whilst the game is not all the same and has some features missing, it is largely the same game that you've been used to playing.

However it is greatly improved as you don't have to sit at a desk or have a laptop to play it, you can play anytime with the devices we use every day.

---

BTTF:HV Mobile is still in development, however I am close to releasing it for iOS.

As for Android, I am sure this will work on it but I don't have an Android device, if anyone wants to help test for Android that would be great!

Requirements

Really really unstable don't even bother Devices:

iPad 1

iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS

iPod Touch 4th Gen

Minimum Devices:

iPhone 4S (Works but can be choppy in places)

iPod Touch 5G (Probably the same as 4S but maybe slightly worse)

Recommended Devices:

iPad 2

iPad Mini

iPad 3rd Gen

iPad 4th Gen

iPhone 5

Grand Theft Auto Vice City purchased and downloaded on device.

Sync Cable

A PC

A Jailbroken iDevice running iOS 4.2 or above

Recommended Devices should run BTTF:HV at a good framerate with minimal crashes.

Minimum Devices will run the game but it won't be the best experience that you can get.

Performance of GTA:Vice City is known to be choppy on the Minimum Devices.

A4 and below devices such as iPhone 4 are virtually unplayable without modding so this won't work well at all.

img0154z.pngQyDHzbE.png?1

On 6 February 2015 at 0:57 AM, Eldjdel1315 said:
On 23 February 2013 at 0:48 AM, Neomatrix said:

Ā 

Ā 

logoawc.png

Back to the Future : Hill Valley Mobile

Ā 

Back to the Future Hill Valley was great on your PC, now it's on your Phone and Tablet too!

With Back to the Future:Hill Valley Mobile you can experience Hill Valley at any time, anywhere!

---

With the Mobile Edition of BTTF:HV I hope to port across most of the functionality that comes with the 0.2e version of BTTF:HV.

Whilst the game is not all the same and has some features missing, it is largely the same game that you've been used to playing.

However it is greatly improved as you don't have to sit at a desk or have a laptop to play it, you can play anytime with the devices we use every day.

---

BTTF:HV Mobile is still in development, however I am close to releasing it for iOS.

As for Android, I am sure this will work on it but I don't have an Android device, if anyone wants to help test for Android that would be great!

Ā 

Requirements

Ā 

Ā 

Hidden Content

Ā 

img0154z.pngQyDHzbE.png?1

How do I download it on my iPad mini

Ā