:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

If someone could test this model on Vice City preferably on iOS that would be great.

I'd like it to be tested on A5+ iPad's namely A6X and A7's if anyone has them.

To use go into Vice City app files and open veh_high.img with img editor and delete sabre.dff.

Then add the file downloaded which will replace the model and tell me if you get and crashes or instability and a picture too would be good!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/sbx29og27prb647/sabre.dff

No textures included so the car will appear white all over but the textures are not needed for testing yet.

A7 Hardware can support anything basically on IOS VC

It's the A6 Chip we have to worry about.

Yeah as well as the A5.

I would just like to get an idea of how this is going to work as I cannot really test this as the game crashes all the time with my iPad 2.

I'm not getting a new device any time soon so it's going to be difficult for me to develop this.

One way I am looking into is making this through Android + Bluestacks.

I have no Android device but Bluestacks offers an Android environment and I have installed Vice City and it works ok on it.

I imported the DeLorean in but I can't seem to edit the .scm as it's contained in the .apk file.

I'll be trying Vice City 1.3 on iOS to see if I can get any different results.

Also I'll be modifying the SCM to make the DeLorean not spawn at the beginning as I think that's what's causing the crash.

Ok that's fine thanks for testing!

I think some of the models may be corrupt as they did come off my dodgy hard drive.

I have a new model which is smaller that is working nicely on my iPad 2.

I'll be putting some high poly BTTF cars up soon.

No BTTF Cars yet but I have put this together for GTA San Andreas Mobile.

I have tested on my iPad 2 and it works nicely.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5vv17q8ht8lbx3/Delorean+SA+Mobile.zip

Follow the instructions as I cannot do an automatic installer type thing.

uw1E0iR.png

Edited by Neomatrix

Quick question. How do I install the file to my iOS or android device? I would love to test this mod. If you could help me with this it would be really nice!

Quick question. How do I install the file to my iOS or android device? I would love to test this mod. If you could help me with this it would be really nice!

If you have an iOS Device you really need an A5 or higher and it needs to be jailbroken.

There is a way of doing it without a jailbreak but it requires you to have a UDID registered developer account where you can modify the game files and resign the app for the iPad.

Otherwise you need to access the app files through having a Jailbreak and using a program like iFunBox Classic to access the game files and copy them off and modify them.

For Android you just need to access the games .obb files in /sdcard/Android/obb and extracting the files out and putting the modified files into the same folders as if they were in the obb into sdcard/Android/data.

He can't. Copy right issues.

Besides Rockstar would sue him in an instant and no more BTTF HV Mobile.

Also he stated that this will not be an App , just a modification.

It will be a separate for people who want to keep Vice City as stock, the app I use for testing is separate and I can play Vice City just fine if I wish to.

But as Steven pointed out I cannot put this on the app store or anything as the majority of the game is not owned by me and Rockstar and such wouldn't allow it.

The only way I can provide this mod is to make an automatic installer that creates an .ipa for iOS and allows the user to install it as a separate app if they so wish.

My only concern with this mod is, the jail breaking. I've never done it before and I feel as if once I jail break my device I can't un-jail break to and still have all my data on my device. I know you said something about having a UDID developer account to change the apps files and what not and I'll look into that. It's just I've never jail broken a device before.

Jailbreaking is completely safe, I've jailbroken all my iDevices and never had a problem with it.

If you're on iOS 7 you'll need to get evasi0n7 download it and jailbreak your device.

You cannot upgrade after a jailbreak and you will need to restore but you can always just do a backup+restore process.

Also I could put this on cydia eventually but I won't until I can actually get something working 100%

Jailbreaking is completely safe, I've jailbroken all my iDevices and never had a problem with it.

If you're on iOS 7 you'll need to get evasi0n7 download it and jailbreak your device.

You cannot upgrade after a jailbreak and you will need to restore but you can always just do a backup+restore process.

Also I could put this on cydia eventually but I won't until I can actually get something working 100%

Ah ok. So before I jail break my iPod 5, back it up then jail break it. If I want to restore it back to what it was before restore the device then go back to the latest back up. Makes sense now. I've also heard of evasi0n7.

Yeah always do a backup, it's a good idea.

I've heard that if you have use the Over The Air update which is if you updated on your device without using iTunes you may have to restore.

However my iPhone 4S on 7.0.4 was updated OTA and it jailbroke fine.

Give it a go if you have updated OTA and if it messes up just restore it and do it again.

Evasi0n7 Site: http://evasi0n.com/

Edited by Neomatrix

Once I've jail broken my device and have iFunBox Classic installed to my PC, then I add the sabre.dff download and then it's done? Or am I missing a step? Also once I modify Vice City on iOS is there anyway to restore the app once I've modified it? Or when I restore my device does it reset the app?

Edited by xXGodofLightXx

You will have to use img tool as if it were GTA for PC.

You need to copy the file veh_high.img and veh_high.dir and open it up and delete sabre.dff and add the one you want then rebuild the archive and copy it back on.

If you want to modify and not have the app be affected you should keep a backup of the files you modify and restore them when you want.

Or you can modify it and then delete it and redownload the app if you so wish.

I'll upload some stuff for VC a bit later on.

CLGEQky.png

GTA SA BTTF 1 Delorean

It's very laggy on my iPad 2 as expected but at least it doesn't crash like Vice City.

It's a shame because the San Andreas engine copes with higher poly models a lot better than Vice City.

It will be possible for the SA Mini Mod to be ported to SA for Android as CLEO is out now it would require a slight rewrite though.

• Like 1

hi all. I have found on the web. cleo can be ready with mobile. :good:
here: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/?id=4

(Plasse like on my page) :welcomeani:

Yeah, Neomatrix is already aware of that. See the post above your's.

The problem is, it's not yet available for iOS. Only Android.

Is anyone else out there testing on an Apple A5 chip? I know the iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 and the iPhone 4s run on Apple A5, not sure if there are any others. Is anyone testing on a iPad 2 or iPhone 4s? If so are you guys having trouble loading up the game upon installing the model? I'm having trouble with it. I did each step correct but I can't load up the game for some reason once installing the model. I know it's not a Hardware problem with the game. The game runs smooth and can keep a strong frame rate on the iPod Touch 5. Once I finished installing the model using iFunBox and loaded up the game it immediately crashes once the game loads up. I know people were saying that the game is constantly crashing with the model and that may be my problem but I have no clue. If anyone could give me some help, it would be much appreciative. I'm using the Vice City model Neomatrix posted.

Edited by xXGodofLightXx

Don't use that model I posted I believe it's not very stable.

I did send you one on PM that is more stable so try that one.

Vice City is really unstable with iOS 7 and models so I'm guessing better hardware will prevent that.

Edited by Neomatrix