:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

Hopefully soon.

Hello,

My name is Ali Jah Shad and I am from Pakistan .I own a Samsung Galaxy SIII on which GTA:Vice City run very smoothly ,so on your post you said that you would like testers so can I test your mod

I know how to open .obb android data files , so I alot files need to be replaced , right ?

Hello Ali,

First of all, welcome to the site. At the moment the testers aren't needed but if you're willing to try then we will be in touch.

I don't think the files will be needed replaced but the iOS version copys all the files and rewrites the ones needed, which should be the same for android.

The game should run on your phone but because he only has a iOS device he won't know until it is tested.

If you would like then you could see about creating a new app using the game as a base and if that would work then half the work is done. If it works then reply here.

Thanks.

Edited by Doctor200004
  • Like 1

Is this project still going? If not I might give it a shot myself.

If you are still working on it, I'd be happy to help as I've had a lot of GTA iOS modding experience (and PC too). This looks like a really good project!

Can't wait to test it on my iPad Air!

(If you want me to test before release on A7 chip I can).

I wonder how it will turn out running on 64bit architecture?

Is this project still going? If not I might give it a shot myself.

If you are still working on it, I'd be happy to help as I've had a lot of GTA iOS modding experience (and PC too). This looks like a really good project!

Can't wait to test it on my iPad Air!

(If you want me to test before release on A7 chip I can).

I wonder how it will turn out running on 64bit architecture?

Still going, although he seems busy. Maybe there will be more news at Christmas but I don't know.

Still, give it a crack. If you could, it would be better to add buttons, just a suggestion.

Edited by Doctor200004

I guess if I do try it myself I might do it for the announced upcoming Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for iOS, Android and Windows Phone next month - which is tommorow. Not sure when the release date is, but there should be some more info on this new updated graphics mobile version next week or so.

Even when San Andreas mobile comes out and this is released too I will continue to play Vice City just for the old, Back to the Future experience on my new iPad. (You don't need to jailbreak to install custom iPA's or mod iPA's just use Zeusmos.com).

Can't wait. I hope he releases this on Christmas Day or something. In the mean time I guess I'll look at doing this with a mate ourselves.

The gta San Andreas one would be done many times, and seems more happy to be modded.

Well, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas just came out for mobile! Can't wait to play it! I don't know if anyone out there will mod it like Neomatrix modded VC for BTTF:HV I hope Neomatrix releases BTTF;HV soon! I really want to play it!

Hey guys!

Long time I know I haven't been working on this mod as much as I was about 6 months ago.

I upgraded to iOS 7 on both my devices and without a Jailbreak I couldn't work on it too much.

Now that iOS 7 is jailbroken I can continue working on the mobile version of Hill Valley.

I will still continue using Vice City as it works on more devices better than San Andreas and SA would require a lot of SCM work to get it anywhere near the functionality of Vice City.

I can try and make some Mobile friendly models for San Andreas but I don't think anyone will be able to get an actual working DeLorean Time Machine in San Andreas without significant SCM writing.

I doubt CLEO will ever come out for these mobile versions as people are not as interested in modding it compared to the PC counterparts.

I have made small progress so far, I was getting the DeLorean in the game however I was getting a lot of crashes, more than what I was getting on iOS 6.

The devices I have are all A5 based so it's either my hardware or iOS 7 causing the crashes.

I will put some files up with instructions soon for people who would like to test the stability of these models and tweaks to see if hardware does play a role in the stability of the game.

As for San Andreas I did get a Delorean working in the game however as it is a high poly model it made my game lag out bad, again this could be due to the fact the GPU rendering all this is approaching 3 years old or it could be engine problems.

I will update soon with some images of what's been done.

I doubt CLEO will ever come out for these mobile versions as people are not as interested in modding it compared to the PC counterparts.

There are some topics on GTAF about modding GTA mobile versions.

Seeman, Alexander Blade, SilentPL are involved too.

I doubt CLEO will not be available for mobile. ;)

@ StevenLovBttf,

Not all opcodes behave the same on the mobile version. Default CLEO for PC will not work 100%.

I will be putting up some files for SA and VC.

They will only be models at this time for testing.

I have a new icon design for iOS 7 it's pretty much the same but fits in more with iOS 7's simple icons.

jHnZWaA.png

2awxbDs.png

Here is a gallery where I will be posting images of how I'm going.

http://imgur.com/a/hpvyw

If someone could test this model on Vice City preferably on iOS that would be great.

I'd like it to be tested on A5+ iPad's namely A6X and A7's if anyone has them.

To use go into Vice City app files and open veh_high.img with img editor and delete sabre.dff.

Then add the file downloaded which will replace the model and tell me if you get and crashes or instability and a picture too would be good!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/sbx29og27prb647/sabre.dff

No textures included so the car will appear white all over but the textures are not needed for testing yet.

You can leave your egos behind.

Both of you are just 'nick names'. Whoever will finish first, it won't matter for any user.

I hope both of you will benefit from the work of the other.

• Like 2