Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

Well I've hit a milestone today!

I've pretty much finished the HD models on the Mobile version, all of Deloreans bar the flying one has been converted and they are all of a good quality and they are also very stable!

To show them off and the stablity here's an picture I took with all four Deloreans.

FlbHpxw.png

Here are some more images too!

s0VGnsx.jpg

PZg87Vu.jpg

2cBUkUQ.png

eMsbJZa.png

Here is a video of the gameplay!

Edited by Neomatrix

nice Work :clapping:

you can doing DMC 13 :beta:

Looks good.

I have an iPod Touch 5G. GTA VC runs very well on it. Might jerk randomly once in a great while, but it runs great. On my game I have ThirteenAG's launcher that has the aircraft height limit at 400 (VC's default 80 height limit sucks), and I have the Xbox wheels. Hope my device will be able to handle San Andreas in 2014.

Anyways, would you like me to test it on my device?

Yeah I will be able to send out some test stuffs soon!

I want to use the modded launcher but at the moment 1.3 on iOS was causing crashes and stuffs so I'm avoiding using that version for now.

@tijnjooman

I don't own an Android device personally but this mod will be capable of running on Android. However I will have to co-develop that with someone who has an Android Device!

@Delorean88MP

The DMC-13 is quite high poly and stuffs but I will work on it soon :P

Will the telltale Delorean be available on this? Thanks
Too high poly count,it would crash the game without warning if it lets you play it at all.
  • Like 1

Neomatrix had to reduce the amount of polies for the default delorean models using older models parts. I don't know the poly count for the TellTale Del but it should be achievable as well I think.

High Poly Delorean's working, these are completely unstable! If anyone has an iPhone 5 or iPad 4 let me know because I'd like to test these high poly Delorean's on those devices as they have better CPUs and more RAM which may make them more stable.
As I Recall You Said You Needed an Ipad 4 To test the game? I have one but it is Currently Running On IOS 6.1.3 and is not Jailbroken. (Should've said on 6.1.2!) If you still know something that can Jailbreak It or Downgrade It back to 6.1.2 I would be Happy To Give It To You! Steve

You're stuck on 6.1.3 then. It's npt possible to downgrade or jailbreak until the next jailbreak which could be far, far away.

Wow, that last update looks great!

You've really come far with this. :D

You're stuck on 6.1.3 then. It's npt possible to downgrade or jailbreak until the next jailbreak which could be far, far away.
I know! I haven't even touched my iPad The Day Before 6.1.3 came out and when I wanted to play A Jailbroken Game (Angry Birds) My Jailbreak Is Erased and so are My GTA Games (VC, SA). I have no idea how it Updated to 6.1.3!

I can beta-test on iPod 5 if you want. It runs really smooth with no problems!

EDIT : I created an account just to ask you that :P

Edited by FlashMasterFive

I know! I haven't even touched my iPad The Day Before 6.1.3 came out and when I wanted to play A Jailbroken Game (Angry Birds) My Jailbreak Is Erased and so are My GTA Games (VC, SA). I have no idea how it Updated to 6.1.3!

It updated by O.T.A. (on-the-air), it did it himself!

hey mate nice work, why dont you check out my thread here ive released some stuff for hill valley you might be interested in like a fence for the front of sunshine autos and ive modified the normal sunshine autos fence so its visible on both sides and stuff like that :)

Alive but not much news, he will message when another breakthrough happens, the fact that he hasn't messaged means he has no news or wants to keep it for now.

Alive but not much news, he will message when another breakthrough happens, the fact that he hasn't messaged means he has no news or wants to keep it for now.

Anyway, I love this mod and can't wait for it to be released.

Actually, I found that bump to be quite reasonable - even though I use a dumb fone.

This project seems too usefull (the reason you bought a smart phone, remember?) to get lost.

Keep it up!

Yeah, when gta sa comes out I'm planning on doing it for sa so should be good.

Edited by Doctor200004