:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

So so sorry guys for hurrying you along it's just that I have no experience in modding and stuff like that and thought that it would be a short wait for this game to come out :(

Modding is a learning experience, at least for me. Maybe it takes one to know one. ;)

Oh, and by the way. Your posts on this topic, #'s 124 & 125. I think they would be better merged. :rolleyes:

I'm rebuilding the app and making sure I have everything.

Just mainly organisation so I can continue making the stuff work.

I am going to try and use a helicopter that has weapons and see if I can disable shooting on it and use the button for thrust.

Wow, there have been a lot of updates since I was last here!

Nice work, Neomatrix. I look forward to seeing people I know with this mod. :P

If you want to pay Neo to work on it then I'm sure it would be done quicker. No? Just wait then, it's a hobby and is worked on as and when he has time.

however that's where modding becomes illegal oh well :P

however that's where modding becomes illegal oh well :P

Mhmmm, but you completely missed the point of what I posted. No one would ever pay any of us to make a mod, yet lots of people seem to think they have the right to demand that we release the next version yesterday.

• Like 1

Mhmmm, but you completely missed the point of what I posted. No one would ever pay any of us to make a mod, yet lots of people seem to think they have the right to demand that we release the next version yesterday.

yet people pay you for IFT , and don't tell me that's just for keeping the site up ;)

People in my organization pay to keep our site up, and for other expenses, and we don't have investors like in this site. Money has to come from somewhere, though. ;)

yet people pay you for IFT , and don't tell me that's just for keeping the site up ;)

What we get from IFT doesn't even come close to covering the costs of running the site. It makes a contribution, but the rest comes out of my pocket.

I broke down the costs many years ago when someone brought it up - http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=544#entry6887 - and incidentally those figures have increased since, and also don't include recurring fees for domain names.

;)

I have to get an IFT, I'm a freeloading b*****d...

I have to ask though, how difficult is Mobile modding? I know the img manipulation is easy, but I imagine main.scm is difficult even with all the code in front of you

I would pay you though. Love your mod.

by your i ment the teams.

Edited by Doctor200004

Oh. I meant your last post before mine:

Umm what does that mean then

I know you are waiting for the HV mod for mobile, no questions asked. :P

Edited by BTTFModMachine