:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

Amazing, just amazing! I can't wait for the realise! Question: Do you need to jailbreak your iOS device for it to work?

Amazing, just amazing! I can't wait for the realise! Question: Do you need to jailbreak your iOS device for it to work?

Yeah you will have to be Jailbroken for this to work.

Or be able to install an ipa I guess.

There are ways of installing cracked apps without being jailbroken but it costs $99 and involves having a mac and a developer account :P

Or you could jailbreak :D

As I say you only need AppSync and iFunbox which is a windows & mac App which you can download free.

Managed to get the flying delorean to work.

Although this one will be tricky because it uses the helicopter controls which have less buttons.

Changing the time circuits in flight will be impossible.

Maybe even the thrust that pushes the DeLorean forward might be impossible.

I will have to experiment more with it but I think I need to sort out the collisions or something as Mr Fusion and the front part are spinning like they're helicopter blades.

This will be fixed soon but here is some proof that it works :P

CV5igI0.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah you will have to be Jailbroken for this to work.

Or be able to install an ipa I guess.

There are ways of installing cracked apps without being jailbroken but it costs $99 and involves having a mac and a developer account :P

Or you could jailbreak :D

As I say you only need AppSync and iFunbox which is a windows & mac App which you can download free.

Ok, Thanks! Great Work by the way!

Raising Altitude already works :P

There are special controls for helicopters in the mobile version, there is up, down, left and right spin, and an analogue controller for tilt and all that.

But there isn't a key I could use for the main acceleration of the DeLorean because it needs a separate button I don't have :3

I could make it so double tap and hold of accelerate does it but I will have to experiment with it :P

cant wait for it. it looks better and better every day.

Raising Altitude already works :P

There are special controls for helicopters in the mobile version, there is up, down, left and right spin, and an analogue controller for tilt and all that.

But there isn't a key I could use for the main acceleration of the DeLorean because it needs a separate button I don't have :3

I could make it so double tap and hold of accelerate does it but I will have to experiment with it :P

I know raising altitude works. I'm talking about making it so when you double tap the button and hold on the second tap it enables the thrusters. Like how you double tap the sprint button well on foot to jump.

That's what he said, he would have to experiment with it.

I haven't worked on much past couple days but I will be over the weekend.

I don't think the double tap will work because the functionality that button provides will still be there.

So you won't just be going forward with the thrust you'll also be going up.

I will see if I can mess with the executable and try and modify the buttons but I doubt I will be able to.

However everything else is working now.

I am going to start working on moving the Hill Valley map over to mobile too.

After those two are done I will be able to start packaging it up after testing for bugs.

Ok. But about the still going up.

If I remember correctly on the PC version, the increase altitude didn't really do much when using the booster.

But if going up is an issue you could always code it so there is a downward force, when the booster is on, that counteracts it so it will stay level.

actually if you did that it would override the upward force and send the car downward

Pardon me for being a bit naive and new to this, but wouldn't it be possible to make where you hold down 2 buttons to activate boosters? Like look left and gas?

Pardon me for being a bit naive and new to this, but wouldn't it be possible to make where you hold down 2 buttons to activate boosters? Like look left and gas?

This is flight, boosters don't work in drive mode.

Will you make this for Android devices? :) By the way it looks very cool, good job!

Will you make this for Android devices? :) By the way it looks very cool, good job!

it should work on android, theres praticly no difference.

@ronnyboy that should work just fine

Edited by ~Leaf~

@ronnyboy that should work just fine

Playing GTA on the iPhone though, it might be a problem. iPad has no problems though

I thought of a few possible ways to get Hover Mode Boost working.

1. The sub mission button. I know that the hunter has a sub mission. I don't know how the game handles assigning sub missions to vehicles and making the button useable. But you might be able to assign the vehicle the sub mission, but instead of starting the sub mission the script just uses the booster code.

2. Use a vehicle that has guns. For example the Sea Sparrow (unless you can add guns). Make the fire button use the booster. In the weapon file, you can make it so the gun does not work. (Possible on GTA IV, and might work on VC.)

I thought of a few possible ways to get Hover Mode Boost working.

1. The sub mission button. I know that the hunter has a sub mission. I don't know how the game handles assigning sub missions to vehicles and making the button useable. But you might be able to assign the vehicle the sub mission, but instead of starting the sub mission the script just uses the booster code.

2. Use a vehicle that has guns. For example the Sea Sparrow (unless you can add guns). Make the fire button use the booster. In the weapon file, you can make it so the gun does not work. (Possible on GTA IV, and might work on VC.)

Do you know how much coding would be needed? not just on the buttons but the hover conversion button would need much edition too!

Think, the delorean Automaticly goes to a helicopter that the oringal creators of 2.0d created, he would need to recode it, change the .dff and .txd stuff and more, this is a conversion not a remake.

I have an Ipad 2 without a jailbreak, And i don't want to di it for my apple device! How can i play this game without a jailbreak???

Please help me, because i really like bttf:hv on PC!

I have an Ipad 2 without a jailbreak, And i don't want to di it for my apple device! How can i play this game without a jailbreak???

Please help me, because i really like bttf:hv on PC!

There is one way, convert it, install it, mess with it your self and don't keep the original gta.