:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
drumxkiller

Instant time travel sound

I was thinking that when you have the instant time travel mode on it should be the sound of when the delorean comes back with Einstein in it in the beginning.

Example:

(goto 2:20 on the video for the sound)

The sound we use for instant TT, is the one used when Doc and Marty leave 2015 and return to 1985.

The sound you are referring to is better suited to if you are watching a car re-enter (i.e. you're not driving it at the time)

The sound we use for instant TT, is the one used when Doc and Marty leave 2015 and return to 1985.

The sound you are referring to is better suited to if you are watching a car re-enter (i.e. you're not driving it at the time)

how about for when your using the remote and it comes back? kinda like what you said

The sound was picked because it was the one that synced better with the game. I've tried the other retry sounds. They where all rejected by the team.

I am currently using the BTTF3 re-entry sound (the one where Marty goes back to 1985 across Eastwood Ravine).

It can be found in BTTF GTASA sound packs.

You need to record the sound with the software I mentioned above, use a program like Audacity to edit it and save it as a WAV format, then rename it as BAND_01 and put it in the Audio folder in the GTA VC directory.

The same sound, BAND_01.wav, is used for the re-entry for all deloreans, including with the remote.

So, no. Not for only one car or just the remote.