:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bolek12

Bolek12's 0.2F Weeping Thread

I guess the end of the world never happened eh Bolek?

I don't think that he answer that question, He died in the end of the world.

I'm gonna be out of line over this but... The mod isn't our jobs. We don't get paid to do this work. Everything is made on everyone's free time. We are dealing with a s**t old game engine. And things aren't amazingly easy. Our real full times jobs and lives take priority over this mod period. If you want this mod so badly, go do it yourself. Then you'll understand how difficult it is. Then all the whiners would shut up. And FYI. If you can't speak english. Don't use google.

• Like 3

archer that's where there's extensions for your country on google, like .ru .ca .com.au and so on. don't be prejudice :P

As much sense as that makes Archer this guy does not operate by sense or sensibility. He seems to be genuinely unintelligent.

What are you referring to Ashley? BTW you really should keep it more PG ;)

:cry: I had problems with computer procesor had to re-install windows 7 because I had crashes

and terrance collect money for new eqinemt ti the i5 procesor 2000$ because computer is a scrap

One question, when are you relesing 0.2f?

It looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headphonedance:

My formulated rules for the forum:

#1: Check all other posts before asking 0.2f release date related questions. If you can't find answers to your question in previous posts, ask nicely.

#2: There is no rule #2.

I follow these rules myself. Everything I need to know about this topic is at my fingertips.