Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Thyncho88

beginnings of 0.2f? [I just want to clarify my doubts]

Hi, I just found some images on Google images, hehe, I was looking for 0.2f Inicial or something like that and I thought they were an initial Version of 0.2f, with news models of Mr.Nightshade, a new radar and Some models of ace2029,

Can anyone answer my question?

It's justo to clarify my doubts, I don't want to be controversial, Here I leave you the images.

gta-vc2009-01-2700-51-05-23.jpg

LEAF LINKS??

gta-vc2009-01-2623-00-25-85.jpg

gta-vc2009-01-2523-43-02-95.jpg

gta-vc2009-01-2523-16-46-54.jpg

ACE2029 MODEL?

gta-vc2009-01-2517-08-05-40.jpg

gta-vc2009-01-2522-54-36-76.jpg

I'm not sure what that is, looks like jespers sketchup model converted to VC, but it's bad. Real bad. Not even on the same planet as 0.2f.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what that is, looks like jespers sketchup model converted to VC, but it's bad. Real bad. Not even on the same planet as 0.2f.

I don't Think so, Is like Mod team in that time wanted To do 0.2f with Textures of Mr. NightShade model's, Also the Models have Vertex Paint indicating that DK or Ace2029 created The vertex paint before they get LGisby. That is what I Think.

Ahhh, Also it is a Cleaned VC, I don't see any Vc Building

Edited by Thyncho88

What Thyncho88 said is right. (Sorry TranceLikeState, you're wrong :D).

• Like 1

What Thyncho88 said is right. (Sorry TranceLikeState, you're wrong :D).

Ok, So this was ehmm.. we can Said an "Introduction to 0.2f" Before Meeting LGisby, and Dk Added Vertex Paint, Textures and Positioning to Ace2029 Models, If so can close the topic. Thanks

These are from shortly after the release of 0.2e where we first attempted removing all of the stock VC map. The textures are ones DK was working on at one point in time, and even he will say they suck. Luckily Liam joined the team in the following months and we got some very high quality models for the mod, rather than the garbage in the pictures above.

• Like 1

These are from shortly after the release of 0.2e where we first attempted removing all of the stock VC map. The textures are ones DK was working on at one point in time, and even he will say they suck. Luckily Liam joined the team in the following months and we got some very high quality models for the mod, rather than the garbage in the pictures above.

Thanks for answer my doubts, you can close the topic now Mike (or any admin)

Sign in to follow this