:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
nikolat007

Police and Disco Interiors in 0.2e

In GTA VC BTTF version 0.2e r2.

Why is it always the disco and plice station closed?

Edited by Mini-Me
edited topic's title to better reflect the content

If I recall correctly for some interiors to work code in the main.scm is required. The main.scm file holds mission scripting for the game (thus scm might stand for scripted missions). A so called "striped scm" is a mission scripting file that essentially has all the missions removed and only holds essential code for interiors, insane stunt jumps, pickups, garages, etc.

It might be that Delorean88us either used a stripped scm that lacked the code for these 2 interiors, or for simplicity of our code he stripped it out himself.

I edited your thread's title to better reflect this topic.

If I recall correctly for some interiors to work code in the main.scm is required. The main.scm file holds mission scripting for the game (thus scm might stand for scripted missions). A so called "striped scm" is a mission scripting file that essentially has all the missions removed and only holds essential code for interiors, insane stunt jumps, pickups, garages, etc.

It might be that Delorean88us either used a stripped scm that lacked the code for these 2 interiors, or for simplicity of our code he stripped it out himself.

I edited your thread's title to better reflect this topic.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Too bad, delorean88us isn't active since 19th December 2011. I already know that he left us.

Edited by kRay57

i wonder if it would be possible to code those interiors in using the vc cleo since the interiors exist and the code would exist within a unmodified scm then in theory it could be done, then when you get arrested you could show up i a jail cell with a biff looka like as the cop you slip some money o.

that'd be easier to script as a mission that is triggered uppon being busted

i wonder if it would be possible to code those interiors in using the vc cleo

I myself wonder if the mod works at all with VC CLEO. I somehow remember it didn't. Either that applies to 0.2f or also to 0.2e, not sure right now.

I myself wonder if the mod works at all with VC CLEO. I somehow remember it didn't.

I still guess it didn't work because of the following situation: the mod has a "Save Game" menu entry and the CLEO code also has one. Maybe they interfere.

Sign in to follow this