Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Thyncho88

New HV Downtown and Guns for 0.2e

Looks really good but i've only got one question to ALL the mappers not just you. Why is everyone (Except trance and maybe some other ive missed) only making the 1955 map? As we know Llam is currently making them for the mod, so rather than looking like your copying him why not make 1985 or 1985a or even 1955, or maybe even a gta style 1931 instead of the telltale version that again Trance has done.

Yes your a talented mapper so please make something new not another version of the same map.

Looks really good but i've only got one question to ALL the mappers not just you. Why is everyone (Except trance and maybe some other ive missed) only making the 1955 map? As we know Llam is currently making them for the mod, so rather than looking like your copying him why not make 1985 or 1985a or even 1955, or maybe even a gta style 1931 instead of the telltale version that again Trance has done.

Yes your a talented mapper so please make something new not another version of the same map.

Yes, Dave you are right, But i think the only mappers here are Liam, Mr.Nightshade and me, I didn't saw any other maper, anyone is making 1955 square except me and Liam. So, when you say ALL the Mappers, who are you referring?

much better with the red linoleum texture

Yes, definitely looks much better

isn't there a rule on quoting pictures?

Probably, but it was so AWESOME that I didn't really care. :P

@Thyncho88

WOW! Those glows and the shading... I'm really wanting those now! LOL!

You should care. Not caring gets suspensions

Edited by ~Leaf~

Sign in to follow this