:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Thyncho88

New HV Downtown and Guns for 0.2e

looks fake is all

Really? mmm, I dont see it fake, ok, I'll see what I can do. Did you like the other models? Ah, I have a question for you, I always forget to ask you, Where are you From?

ADDED on December 17th

NEW RENDERS

THIS ISN'T THE FINAL MODEL, SOME UV MAPPING AND LIGHTING TO CORRECT

Render1-1_zps1e7c920d.png

Render2_zpsce87c932.png

Edited by Thyncho88

Great updates! :D

• Like 1

What happens when school is over xD, free hours of boredom and modeling :headphonedance:

haahha, that hapens to you... I modelled all Year!

Ah, I have a question for you, I always forget to ask you, Where are you From?

Texas USA. :)

Looks great with the clock! Can you figure out how to add working hands? That would be fantastic.

Thanks! I'd do it, but I'm not Codder, :/

I can not believe! What a great job you did! :headphonedance:

Thanks GTAViceCity

Texas USA. :)

Really? :mf_dribble: I love that part of USA, Do You live near the Capitol?

Edited by Thyncho88

nah i live at the top in whats called the panhandle, (probably because some rednecks thought it looked like the end of a pan....)

• Like 1

nah i live at the top in whats called the panhandle, (probably because some rednecks thought it looked like the end of a pan....)

The city is called panhandle? or the area is called panhandle? I will use as a user name, is gooodd hahaah

The city is called panhandle? or the area is called panhandle? I will use as a user name, is gooodd hahaah

the area

• Like 1

Come on guys, if you have nothing constructive to say, do not say anything, don't do that this Topic more off topic than it already is

Sorry I said I couldn't resist. Anyway, The models look ok but I see elements of our downtown models in there. Am I wrong on this assumption?

• Like 1

Sorry I said I couldn't resist. Anyway, The models look ok but I see elements of our downtown models in there. Am I wrong on this assumption?

No problem Dk, Elements of your downtown, ehmm , Yes, I'm replacing your models by little. is not a whim, but it's my way of working.

I have HV Blueprints, Blu Ray movies and some help more than other With Liam's Models.

Edited by Thyncho88

Sign in to follow this