I don't know if you guys saw this video :

Looks like they did an amazing job on the A-Car :D

Yep, I saw this the day it was released. :P

Thanks again for sharing it here!

------

By the way... Nice new avatar Microman... :3

• Like 1

Do you like it because it's an artwork from GTA V or because of the girl ? :P

I just hope that all the visitors of the park won't damage the DeLorean again...

Personally, I think that the next thing they should care about is the Time Train ... Not the locomotive because it was restored some years ago, but the tender was destroyed by the weather ( it was made out of wood )... I also think that the Time Train looks strange without the Tender !

• Like 1

I just hope that all the visitors of the park won't damage the DeLorean again...

Personally, I think that the next thing they should care about is the Time Train ... Not the locomotive because it was restored some years ago, but the tender was destroyed by the weather ( it was made out of wood )... I also think that the Time Train looks strange without the Tender !

Oh, I don't know... It's just a good looking avatar... :P

As for the DeLorean, I hope that they put a pretty large fencing around it so no one can reach over and touch it!

It bothered me so much when I saw people lean over, touch the car, and leave dents in its body...

I also hope that they don't steal parts of it again!

------

As for the train, there's a funny story behind the Tender.

Originally, the train had the Tender when on display, but Universal wanted to make a Men in Black Ride next to the BTTF Ride.

The Tender was in the way of the entrance, so they took the Tender apart and discarded its parts...

So in other words, the Tender is kind of gone forever, along with its original parts...

• Like 1

I think that I and RobertBlox we like your avatar for that girl ...
You know, RobertBlox is too shy :XD
Just kidding XD
Although it is true that it is a beautiful artwork....
  • Like 1

So glad to see the TLC being given to this project. The DeLorean time machine is one of, if not THE most iconic movie car ever, the others being the Batmobile and Ecto-1. I love how passionate Bob Gale is about this too.

That being said...who are the 5 jerk-offs who dis-liked that video???

Sign in to follow this