Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Michael J Fox playing Johnny B. Goode

I don't know if you guys saw this :

I find this pretty cool :D

And also, because I don't want to make two different topics, do you guys know that Hot Wheels ELITE is releasing a model of the BTTF 1 DeLorean ( and also of KITT but that's Off Topic ) The painting is nearly perfect and the details are wayyy better but I find the wiring and the wheels awful ( even if I noticed that the wheels have the "Eagle GT" writings on the sides. ) :

http://www.hotwheels-elite.com/model-cars-...ime-machine.php

X5493_073001T_w900.png

X5493_073003T_w900.png

X5493_073006T_w900.png

X5493_073005T_w900.png

X5493_073004T_w900.png

1.18 Scale, it will cost around 100$ or 150$... I bought Ecto-1 and I will have the A-Team Van also by Hot Wheels ELITE ... The details on the models are just AWESOME... I liked how they made the headlights on this DeLoreans ... The little circles on the headlights of the Sunstar/Welly models were kinda strange...

I don't know if it willbe released with accessories as the hook but I'm waiting to see it with my own eyes to decide if I'm going to buy it ... The thing I would like Hot Wheels ELITE or Diamond Select Toys to make is the Time Train ... It's really something that's missing ! :o

Edited by Microman

Yeah ! The wiring is too ... big I think ... Also, the wheels of the Sunstar models were perfect to me ... I think that an other interesting feature of this DeLorean will be the imterior... Because when I look at the interior of Ecto-1 ... It's just amazing how many details they made !

Michael playing guitar again is just amazing. :good:

And uh...Microman, you DID read the scale of the webpage you posted, right? It's not 1:18 scale, it's 1:43. In fact, they haven't even announced a 1:18(though it's almost a foregone conclusion). However. Why, OH WHY, do all off these stupid models of the DeLorean time machine have the twin exhaust pipes?! IT DIDN'T HAVE THOSE! :angry:

Yeah I saw that it was 1.43 maybe 2 weeks ago X-) My bad ! If you look KITT and Ecto1 they're 1:18 scale and I thought it was the same for the DeLorean...

Yeah, the BTTF DeLorean didn't have the twin exhausting pipes, for a reason that I don't know and that I can't understand, they were reverse like this:

That's really bad that they didn't announced a 18:18 DeLorean... Ecto-1 is a really good model. However, I heard that Hot Toys got the Back To The Future License so we will certainly have models of Doc and Marty at the 1:6 scale, and of the DeLorean I hope... They did the Batmobile why not the DeLorean or even the Time Train... It will cost 5, 000, 000$ but Hot Toys make an amazing job.

Back-to-the-Future-Car-Delorean-DMC12-19

IMG_2253_zps684e5c81.jpg

I wonder why ...

Edited by Microman

Weird, though that does explain WHY the time machine cars don't have the exhaust pipes like they obviously should have.

And that picture shows one MORE thing that bugs me with the toy cars. The vents. Why can't anyone get the vents right either?

Sunstar made the BTTF DeLoreans and the DeLorean itself is nearly perfect to me... But yeah the BTTF Versions are not accurate on some parts... You certainly know that the wiring on the sides of the DeLorean is wrong and the Nuclear Reactor on the BTTF1 is all wrong. Apparently they made the BTTFII Version first because on the BTTF1 they just replaced the MR.Fusion by an other item

HPIM8072.jpg

Back%20to%20the%20Future%20Delorean%20Ti

Here's a little comparison where you can see that the reactor is totally wrong X-)

But I really like the Sunstar models, I think that in despite of all of this, Sunstar made a good job...

EDIT: Look at this, it's pretty cool:

Edited by Microman

Sign in to follow this