Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Time Changing Tell Tale HV

So I suppose I couldv'e posted this in the tell tale topic but it's just so cool I thought it deserved it's own. I've had success combining the 2 tell tale maps and got them to change according to the time. It's still a little buggy but it looks something amazing. Can't get it to work with the functional clock yet. Been trying something fun with VC too but it keeps crashing. :( Hope you guys enjoy, and Micro! Empty your PM's!

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

And yes, I plan on at some point making the 1931 clocktower work also.

OH. MY. GOD. The last time my jaw actually flew open was when the team showed the 0.2e Train. That's phenomenal.

Love it!

--

[...]

This combines the 2 tell tale maps in a way the game never allowed.

[...]

Can't wait to see.. How did you do it then? CLEO or .IDE file or what?

Edited by uokka

Oh that's nice , you put the two maps together with the coding or you just transport the delorean to the good map?

Nice work Trance! :D

@Zero - Just wondering... Do you ever plan to release your wormhole for SA? Or make one for VC?... :P

@Zero - Just wondering... Do you ever plan to release your wormhole for SA? Or make one for VC?... tongue.gif

I will release it i think i just to fix one things before that , but i will put it on moddb or gtagarage , and I don't think i can do it on VC that 's been very very long time i don't code for on that game XD.

You can always rely on Trance for a kickarse mod. Looking good :) how many maps were there, was it 4 altogether?

OH. MY. GOD. The last time my jaw actually flew open was when the team showed the 0.2e Train. That's phenomenal.

Thanks bud!

Love it!

--

Can't wait to see.. How did you do it then? CLEO or .IDE file or what?

Yeah at the moment it's just IDE and only by the hour, not the year. I still need a coder to assist with an scm that controls years. The IDE method still leaves the col's there all the time. Weird.

You can always rely on Trance for a kickarse mod. Looking good :) how many maps were there, was it 4 altogether?

Thanks bud. Just 2 HV maps. :(

Take a crack at it if you like. Micro was supposed to help me with a scm but I haven't heard from him in awhile. ;)

Boo X-)

I don't really understand, can you repeat what did I say Trance I don't remember ... ( He's dumb ... He's an as* ... He's a ... DUMBAS* ! )

You had a friend who assisted you with the time changing HV SCM. You said you'd ask him about it but then I haven't talked to you in a long time. ;)

i think micro is talking to me i made that script long time ago if you want it i can send it to you

So, thanks to Zero the map has been seamlessly converted to the time controlling SCM. This means it's by the year and not the hour anymore so you can go from 10 am on oct 21 1986 to 10 am on oct 21 1931 and the models change. It also means the cols change according to the time as well so no more ghost cols. Still a little buggy though. Hope we can work it out. I think the tree loads faster because it has a lower model ID #. Were one to clean the map and have low numbers for most of the models I think they'd load faster without that 1 second delay it has sometimes.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Trance, I must say, this is definitely very impressive! I look forward to being able to download this!

I think they'd load faster without that 1 second delay it has sometimes.

the delay was used for load model without any bug , if you load it without that delay sometimes it crash , and nice video it's very cool with the teltalle map :)

Trance, I must say, this is definitely very impressive! I look forward to being able to download this!

Thanks bud!

I'm sorry, it may seem dumb to be asking this, but is this VC or something else?

Haha, it's SA. Look at the sky.

the delay was used for load model without any bug , if you load it without that delay sometimes it crash , and nice video it's very cool with the teltalle map :)

Fascinating. I assumed the tree loaded faster because of it's low ID #. It doesn't look bad, but I had to make an invisible generic col ground because the car would fall in the water during time travel haha. Strange little bug I'm experiencing though.

I don't know. I need to sort out an issue hopefully first.

Sign in to follow this