:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFModMachine

An Addon to an Addon

Hello!

When I downloaded CJ O'Hummer's addon package, I created some textures on my own that I thought would go with it. He made Starfish Island "LYON ESTATES", but the road signs pointing to it still said "Starfish Island". I made new road signs pointing to it that said "Lyon Estates" in place of "Starfish Island". Their fonts aren't perfect, but they look good with the VC font on the signs. I do not have those textures at hand at the moment for Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast of USA has put me temporarily out of commission. I will collect those textures and post them when I can.

So long for now,

-BTTFModMachine

When I downloaded CJ O'Hummer's addon package, I created some textures on my own that I thought would go with it. He made Starfish Island "LYON ESTATES", but the road signs pointing to it still said "Starfish Island". I made new road signs pointing to it that said "Lyon Estates" in place of "Starfish Island".

screw the roadsigns, I didn't take care of them since there's standing more on them than just "Starfish Island".

Sign in to follow this