Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
markishtimetraver

Keypad for 0.2e

Ok, so i installed 0.2e (not R2) thanks to a few members that helped me out :D

Now i have another issue...

In GTA SA, you could go on your keypad and press the numbers to type the date. In vice city, you have to use your mouse and another button to type the date in. It's either the game or the mouse because it takes me a few clicks to get the date in correctly. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to switch that. Meaning, you could type in the date instead of clicking it.

Thanks for any replies!

By the way, HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY!

61294.jpg

Edited by markishtimetraver

That is a feature that has been added in 0.2F, currently in development.

Not at this moment in time.... something to look forward to in 0.2f :D

Patience is a virtue ;)

~John~

its totally possible though but you'd have to rewrite the whole time circuit script, and in c++ because the scm doesnt know what to do with other keys.

Not exactly right, Leaf. For 0.2f Blue implemented a hack entirely in scm to capture other keys pressed. We also for instance use this to remap hover conversion to the C button regardless of the keybinds in the option menu.

right forgot blue blindly used an scm hack to get that working, but the more you tamper with scm the more unstable the game gets.

This feature has been asked for and talked about in a million, or a billion, or even a googolplex posts (I may be exaggerating). All I can say is: I'm waiting for 0.2f and it is worth waiting for. That's all.

Sign in to follow this