Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
PozitiVBttF

My addon for bttf hv 0.2e

Very nice!

Both you and Thyncho88 are great modelers/texturers! :)

Very nice!

Both you and Thyncho88 are great modelers/texturers! :)

Thank Robert

i do not much how to edit the gta IV, but apparently is very complicated, which you do very well, I congratulate you, and keep like that!! :)

Out of curiousity, where are you sourcing your textures? I only ask because it appears that quite a lot of them are mine. I mean, for f**k's sake, I can read my name on the memorial!!!

Seems a bit of a coincidence that the curtains texture I picked for Bluebird and then pleated would be the exact same one that you used. Or that part of the Western Auto window display would have precisely the same toolset that I created, tool by tool. JD Armstrongs door and windows look awfully familiar too. Of course these are just a few example. Even the sidewalk texture is mine, stretched to f**k and horribly tiled.

Seems to me, judging by the crappy textures surrounding most of the buildings, that you got your hand on some of my textures and didn't know what to do with a lot them. So you took the obvious ones, applied them to the models and did a p**s poor job of it in the process.

Just my opinion though.

So his then!

Always ask permission before using someone else' work before you post it and end up looking a fool.

Out of curiousity, where are you sourcing your textures? I only ask because it appears that quite a lot of them are mine. I mean, for f**k's sake, I can read my name on the memorial!!!

Seems a bit of a coincidence that the curtains texture I picked for Bluebird and then pleated would be the exact same one that you used. Or that part of the Western Auto window display would have precisely the same toolset that I created, tool by tool. JD Armstrongs door and windows look awfully familiar too. Of course these are just a few example. Even the sidewalk texture is mine, stretched to f**k and horribly tiled.

Seems to me, judging by the crappy textures surrounding most of the buildings, that you got your hand on some of my textures and didn't know what to do with a lot them. So you took the obvious ones, applied them to the models and did a p**s poor job of it in the process.

Just my opinion though.

Hi Liam! I Shouted in the shoutbox that they were Stolen, but nobody cared it.

Can you see my 1955 Square and say your opinion, please. Thanks!

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...c=3912&st=0

Edited by Thyncho88

for f**k's sake, I can read my name on the memorial!!!

So at least I'm not the only one who read a familiar name (I was able to read Mike's name, so ....).