Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
MRzapphire12

Street One New Models

Hello, I want to share with you the new models.....

1955road:

road2.png

road1.png

Sr. Foster Travel:

foster3.png

foster4.png

foster1-1.png

Bicycle Shop Part 1

gas34.png

gas33.png

gas32.png

Downtown55

downtown2_zpsa9e32b4c.png

downtown1_zps486206ce.png

elec2_zps0e8fbf26.png

elec_zpsda72eeaf.png

Lamppost55'

MEd2012-12-2013-15-20-51_zps70174250.png

MEd2012-12-2013-15-10-54_zpsee39b60b.png

Stationers Part 1

stationers2_zps26258811.png

stationers1_zps4821c8a7.png

J.D. Armstrong

JD3_zps8da3b3ca.png

JD2_zpsee26e0ea.png

JD1_zps13c0027d.png

Models and textures by me

Special thanks to thyncho for helping me correct a big mistake in the Foster :D

Thanks for Gtavicecity for the texture on the windows.

Thanks to all :D

-Zapphire12-

Edited by MRzapphire12

Not to sounds like a d-bag, but Ruth's Frock Shop isn't completely a brick building. Or bricks at all.

Edited by hscitpe

Wow, nice model! I like it, The only think I have to say is that the Sign is a lite bit distorted! But i like it, keep on that way!

• Like 1

Well I have to say that the bridge I did not like ...
With regard to the building, I think within all, it's good, you just need to edit the textures.
Something I do not like about the bridge is that it should be more defined, you should try to be more detailed ...
In this model it is clear that the supports are cubes that have been edited to make it staggered ....
PD: Well but I believe that the essence of what you've done is good!
It is far better a bridge with supports ... that a floating bridge :D:P:lol:

Well I have to say that the bridge I did not like ...
With regard to the building, I think within all, it's good, you just need to edit the textures.
Something I do not like about the bridge is that it should be more defined, you should try to be more detailed ...
In this model it is clear that the supports are cubes that have been edited to make it staggered ....
PD: Well but I believe that the essence of what you've done is good!
It is far better a bridge with supports ... that a floating bridge :P:lol:

Actually if it is detailed textures and image not shown, will put a picture under the bridge where show many more details. :D

¬¬ clear ... ¬¬ clear ....
Well this time the bridge is simpler, it looks better, the only thing I like is that you add the edges to avoid any awkward can fall ...
Well regarding building now looks much better!

you should probably put each building in its own spoiler for faster topic loading just an idea.

A nice lamppost model, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, the lamppost doesn't have any lamps. And two, the lamppost doesn't have any lamps. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

• Like 4

A nice lamppost model, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, the lamppost doesn't have any lamps. And two, the lamppost doesn't have any lamps. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

Thanks Mini-Me! :D

:lol::lol::lol: It's great, it's great! :D:D:lol:

hahaha "Lamp Post" hahaha :shifty:

what an ugly telephone pole- wait its a lamp post..... what an ugly lamp post--- i mean i really like its .... mane?

It's a different texture look. Different can be good. MRzapphire12 said it is a WIP. So keep going, Zapphire!

hahaha "Lamp Post" hahaha :shifty:

So, it's a "Lamp Post" Post, huh? lol

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Love this because i love red dwarf!

Sign in to follow this