:
Last Time Departed
RobertBlox

The Terminator for GTA IV

Details:

• Mod logo
    • (by gtavicecity)

[*]Terminator head

• (modified Pierce Bronsnan head by wapeddell)

[*]Shades

• (taken from m_m_pitalian_01_p.wdd)

[*]Harley Davidson Fatboy FLSTF

• (modified textures for accuracy; originally by EvENGED_GT)

[*]M1887 shotgun

• (by 9SYCHO)

[*]Minigun

• (by cjisntgay)

[*]Grenade Launcher

• (by Nobeus)

[*]Shotgun on bike

• (modified version of the Sawed-off shotgun mod by Stan18)

[*]Leather jacket

• (modified version of "Dean's Leather Jackets")

[*]Leather pants

• (made by me)

[*]Boots

• (made by me)

[*]Modified WeaponInfo.xml

• (made by me)

Note:

- This mod includes 2 outfits for the Terminator. One with the glasses and a Black T-Shirt, the other without the glasses and with a Grey T-Shirt (as seen in the movie, Terminator 2).

------

To note: Where it says "Weapon Info modified by" it should say "RobertBlox". However, there was a publishing error.

------

This is the final version of this mod as of now... No newer versions will be worked on.

------

There are no downloads available for this mod yet!

Edited by RobertBlox

No T-800 as of later?

Edited by uokka

Unfortunately, no.

This is mainly because it's already been done:

T-800 Link

Ironically, this was made by the same guy who made the head model I used, wapeddell.

Would be cool if the Arnie model would change to the T-800 model after explosion/fire or something like that.

Would be cool if the Arnie model would change to the T-800 model after explosion/fire or something like that.

Yeah, but then I would have to script it for individual parts... So if the head has such and such amount of damage, then change it to such and such head... :P

Awesome. Lookin good.

Thanks! :)

[NOTE: Do not merge this post, because it focuses on something different from the last post]

Okay, so... When I said there wouldn't be another update... I lied. :P

A modder of the name ac.amir came out with a full T3 Terminator converted player/ped model, and I couldn't resist...

So here is my first officially published mod, which is a retexture of his model (permission was given by ac.amir):

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/player-mods/17631

Edited by RobertBlox

Looks cool. Got lots of suggestions if you wanted to make a more complete mod.

As Uokka said, character damage would be awesome. Also the badly damaged/bare t800 should make peds panic, with nearby cops automatically attack with one star giving the player chance to hid and get some new clothes to reduce attention. If you get to full t800 then you become the full attention of the law! This would force the player to play smarter if you wanted to survive.

Obviously new custom animations for weapons. A termi reloading his shotgun like t2 would b epic. As the termi has "living tissue over a metal endoskeleton" he should be able to regenerate, easiest way would be to sleep in his appartment. Upon waking would use the norm arnie skin. But clothes may still attract attention if their not changed.

I could go on and if you want to make a full conversion or want any more ideas give me a shout i'm full of them. :)

Thanks Dave! :)

The ideas you and uokka have been providing are amazing! However, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to make them, since I am not all that familiar with the code used in GTA IV.

Nonetheless, instead of having a sudden model change when getting damaged, I think it would be cooler if someone shot a rocket at you and (while your screen is white) the player model switches to the bare terminator. :P

Ya, Da Terminator...

Nice! I like the mod. Black Jackets and Motorcycles... The Best of Both Worlds

Thanks BTTFModMachine! :)

As much as I loved this version of my mod, I finished an improved version using an actual converted model from the Terminator 3 game [see link above].

The only version I've released is of my T3 retexture. However, I've since improved that one and have also made a T2 version (not up for download).

I've also come across a 2013 Harley Davidson Fatboy bike model while searching on google... Though the 2010 bike (what was in my video) was nice, the 2013 was much more accurate "shape-wise" to that of the model used in T2. Thus, I decided to use that one instead. :P