Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Carlos McFly's BTTF2 Time Circuit Malfunction Code

Hello everyone!

I am working on editing Carlos McFly's TC Malfunction code. I changed it so that it goes directly to Jan 01 1885 12:00 AM without going to 888 88 8888 88:88, It also repeats 6 times. I am trying to remove the random generator and make it so you can activate it by pressing Tab. I haven't been able to test it due to a hard drive failure. If anyone wants to see or test my edit's WIP, please respond.

Credits go to Carlos McFly

Till next time,

BTTFModMachine

UPDATE: I edited the code so it repeats 6 times, doesn't show 888 88 8888 88:88, uses the correct sound for 0.2e, and activates when you press horn (tab is disabled in car). It is working, but the sound is not. The sound, even though it is loaded, only plays once and many times it plays after the malfunction code is executed. I cannot see an error in the code. Here's the download if you want to test it. The text file includes directions. It requires Sanny Builder 3.04.

TC Malfunction Edit Beta 1:

http://goo.gl/Bnhdo

Discovery: when you go on the Ride mission and press shift, the code activates. After it completes, you can change the TC's to whatever you want and time travel. Finally, if you decide to come back to Oct 21 2015 6:00 PM, Biff appears in the place where he initially traveled to (by Doc's garage). lol. However, you must turn off the TC's after you time travel to chase Biff.

That's all for now.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

That actually sounds very interesting. :o

I would be willing to test it when I get the chance.

wouldn't it do ### 88 8888 88:88? instead of straight 8's

Edited by ~Leaf~

Please Translate this:

Hola! me intereso mucho este codigo, tambien me parecio interesante que no funcionara el audio...

Bueno intente repararlo los codigos de audio estaban mal hechos los arregle pero ahora el problema es que no funciona el codigo, solo se escucha el sonido pero no pasa nada con los circuitos... trate de ayudar enserio pero no pude seguire intentando a ver si me sale, en caso de que funcione, lo subire dandote los creditos.

:lol:

Hello!, I'm very insterested in this code, and I also found interesting that the audio doesn't work... Well, I tried to repair the audio codes, which were badly structured, and succeeded, now the issue is that the code won't work [...], you'll only hear the sound but nothing happens with the circuits... I really tried to help but couldn't. I'll keepo trying so maybe it'll eventually work and, in case it does work, I'll upload it giving you the credit.

MRzapphire12,

Please, if you are going to upload the code, give Carlos McFly most of the credit. I just added a keypress. Also, the whole "if" statement is not practical because it works if only one of the conditions are true. I tried a "if and" statement and the code didn't execute. As for the audio, it worked late and sometimes didn't work at all. Anyway, I am taking a break from working on this code. I need to research the subject of coding more.

Good luck with the code! Maybe you'll find an answer sooner than I would.

-BTTFModMachine

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Please, if you are going to upload the code, give Carlos McFly most of the credit. I just added a keypress.

You added a keypress?!? :o

Edited by RobertBlox

Translate this..

No soy muy confiable que digamos :P , pero tampoco tengo que darte explicaciones de lo que paso con esos modelos.... En fin como es eso que solo es una letra?, supongo que se activara con una sola letra?, es algo parecido con lo que estoy tratando de hacer con los circuitos del tiempo, intento hacer que se prendan y se apaguen con una sola letra...y ya lo ise xD, Espero tu respuesta :huh:

Edited by MRzapphire12

Translate this..

No soy muy confiable que digamos :P , pero tampoco tengo que darte explicaciones de lo que paso con esos modelos.... En fin como es eso que solo es una letra?, supongo que se activara con una sola letra?, es algo parecido con lo que estoy tratando de hacer con los circuitos del tiempo, intento hacer que se prendan y se apaguen con una sola letra...y ya lo ise xD, Espero tu respuesta :huh:

Zapphire... You're supposed to write in English, remember? Please translate your own posts before posting them here.

robertblox all that means is he had a button to activate a feature its not keypad tc's XD

Hey guys! It's been a long, long time since I've been on here. Anyway, I tried your modified code out, BTTFModMachine, and it works, just that the sound doesn't play sometimes. I decided to use the actual sound from the movie where the time circuits glitch and afterward, Doc says, "Damn, gotta fix that thing!" I love it.

Has anyone noticed that the keypress gets in the way of the BTTF3 Railroad command where the train pushes the delorean with you in it? It glitches the TC's and you get pushed, then get sent to Nov 12 1955 6:00 AM. I need to fix that so it only plays in the BTTF2 Flying Delorean. I would appreciate some help.