:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DOcTor_Of_TiMe

Idea About Radio Stations

If you want one, it's quite easy to do...

Just go to a gta modding site, or google, and search up "GTA VC MP3 to ADF converter."

Then, just find the mp3 of your BTTF theme and click the "MP3 --? ADF" button.

------

If you have an audio editor, you can also take multiple BTTF tracks and put them together so you have a playlist on the radio... At least, that's what I did. :P

I think a custom Radio Station would be really cool. You could play the movie's songs: Back in Time, Power of Love, I Can't Drive 55 and Double Back. I also think it would be cool if the songs played at certain times like they did in the movies (At least the Huey songs.) or if they changed as you time traveled. You could have the "Model Toyota" Ad going. In 1955 you could have the sports broadcasts going....etc.

Hello.

I already did an all-music version:

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=3994

I don't have a good enough microphone to do the DJ, and I could probably copy the VC ads or something.

If someone wants to edit it, be the DJ and re-upload it, that would be fine, as long as I get credit as the original creator of the station.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

I have something to add about the radio stations. I noticed that when you go back in time, the radio station doesn't go back too. For example, if at 10:00 The Power of Love is playing, and then at 10:04 I Can't Drive 55 is playing when you go back in time to 10:00, I Can't Drive 55 would still be playing.