Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
DOcTor_Of_TiMe

Idea About 0.2f

what do you mean non canon, it was written by bob gale , thats about as canon as you can get

I still think it'd be a cool thing. Despite being non-canon it'd add a little...je ne sais quoi...to the experience of the Mod. That little bit extra. Trance's conversion is sweet and all, don't get me wrong, but I'd ABSOLUTELY KILL to see what LGisby and DK could do with 1931.

Also, Leaf, Gale himself has said that only the movies are canon. Everything else (Game, TAS, Ride) exists in a 'What if?' universe.

It's either the 7th or 8th question down.

I still think it'd be a cool thing. Despite being non-canon it'd add a little...je ne sais quoi...to the experience of the Mod. That little bit extra. Trance's conversion is sweet and all, don't get me wrong, but I'd ABSOLUTELY KILL to see what LGisby and DK could do with 1931.

Also, Leaf, Gale himself has said that only the movies are canon. Everything else (Game, TAS, Ride) exists in a 'What if?' universe.

It's either the 7th or 8th question down.

A.Great Scott! Those forums isn't dead!

B.We are a free men,you don't have to listen to gale.

C.This Mod also dosen't canon,does it prevents it from become fun?

D.MARTY:"what happents to gale? does he become as**ole or something?"

DOC:"yes,he does become to an as**ole."

MARTY:"Great Scott!"

DOC:"Yeah,This Is Heavy.

Sorry For The Bad Words,but it come from BTTF 2.(the opening)

E.Can you make an option to chose timelines? like 1985A 1985B?

Edited by DOcTor_Of_TiMe

I believe that the ride and such should be canon...

However, I don't really like the telltale timeline too much. It messes up my idea of their reality in the fact that Doc gets erased once again and... Well, you get the idea.

that's such bulls**t -_-

Why?

I believe that the ride and such should be canon...

However, I don't really like the telltale timeline too much. It messes up my idea of their reality in the fact that Doc gets erased once again and... Well, you get the idea.

Well,They can do an offical add-on.

Sign in to follow this