Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFModMachine

BTTF2 Flying Delorean Vents

I was wondering if the BTTF2 Delorean could have its vents lit up at night when flying. Maybe this could be done.

I don't know for sure, but I think it would add a realistic feel for the delorean.

See you in the future!

-BTTFModMachine

Edited by BTTFModMachine

I think he means have the vents on permanently at night when in hover mode.

Del did a video way back in which he had that feature coded in - I think it was the 'hover glows and mechanics' video if I recall correctly.

@Carlos- Yeah, that makes a lot of sense considering that it was like that in most of the movies.

I also like it more the way it is, because there should be some effect to show that the car is thrusting. If it wasn't for that, then we would be left wondering what would be propelling the car forward. :lol:

@Carlos- Yeah, that makes a lot of sense considering that it was like that in most of the movies.

I also like it more the way it is, because there should be some effect to show that the car is thrusting. If it wasn't for that, then we would be left wondering what would be propelling the car forward. :lol:

It's true! he's right. :)

How can the "Flying DeLorean" move if there is nothing that is propelled? :P

I had not thought of before...

thing is you already have the normal lights on the car and if anything the hover conversition would have included airplane standard lghts for flying, besides the vents are for thrust and dandgerous excess time travel stuffs

Sign in to follow this