Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFModMachine

BTTF: Hill Valley Real Delorean Handling .cfg

I am working on actual delorean acceleration and top speeds. However, with a lower acceleration speed, the acceleration slows down to a crawl when I hit 60 mph. Can anyone fix this? I can't get to 88 mph or even a speed over 100 mph. I am open to any ideas.

-BTTFModMachine

Hey BTTFModMachine, :)

I was already able to do what you are talking about here. However, it took me many hours to figure it out.

Unfortunately though, it is impossible to make the car crawl once it gets to 60 mph... The only way to do this would probably be to add code in the main.scm

Here are previous posts I made that demonstrate the cars' driving:

RobertBlox's BTTF: HV Handling.cfg edits

RobertBlox's BTTF: HV Add-ons v3

nothing is impossible with a little exe hacking I'm sure you could pull it off

RobertBlox,

I am trying to maintain the same acceleration speed all the time, but it just isn't working. It slows down to a crawl at a certain speed, depending on the acceleration value. I am trying to prevent that. I cannot tell what I am missing from watching your demonstration. It would be kind of you to help me with this.

-BTTFModMachine

Hey BTTFModMachine,

I guess I'll just tell you what I did right here. :P

Check your messages for info. :)

See you in the future...

... Or in the past.

- RobertBlox

Edited by RobertBlox

RobertBlox,

I'm sorry. I don't know what messages you mean and where to find them. The BTTFHV messenger says I don't have permission to access it. Please clarify what messages you mean.

Thank you for your time!

BTTFModMachine

That's odd... I believe you require 10 posts on the forum to access your messenger.

Just wait until you post ten times, then you should be able to access it.

When you access it, if you do not see the message, notify me so I can resend you the information (I don't want to post it for public use yet).

RobertBlox,

I now have access to the messenger. Please resend the handling data to me.

Thank you.

BTTFModMachine

P.S. Do you know where to get a copy of CarlosMcFly's particle effects? The fileserve link doesn't work anymore.

Unfortunately, Carlos Mcfly's particles are no longer available. The best thing to do is make your own (like I did, lol).

Sending message.

Sign in to follow this