:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
boltzzclan

off topic discussion split from MMB

Q) When will 0.2f be released?

A) It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure - However we are shooting for a December 2012 release.

Well we can throw that out the window. <_<

@boltzzclan

Son I am disappoint.

Have you played Vice City at all, assuming you've played the mod? There's a road block on a bridge at the start of the (original) game where the two places connect.

@Mike

1012_frozen-last-breath.jpg

Can't wait. Just 11 months. Must freeze self.

Edited by the1upDude

Everyone on this forum except you did that. How do you think the moderators and all the model makes came up with the idea to use GTA VC for this mod. Because they f***ing played the game, that's why.

But lets not put this topic on a split again. Any updates mike which are worthy to get into this topic?

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

We all know it will be awesome :) its just the End of the world thing <_< that's what is annoying and you have no idea the irony in this, I'm watching a show called the Nostradamus Effect lol :D.

Its a show about how Prophets such as Nostradamus can predict the end of the world and all of them say December 2012.

I'am realy not intrested in that sh*t, they say it always each year again.

I hope nobody here believes that crap. lol guess what would happen if something would later this year? Mad people with low intelligence and a shotgun would run around. Plus, the world would never end, our species could, but a rock with atmosphere and mass? nope

Beliefs are for squares.

It was the earlier post where I said "Yeah ok <_< " just look above it. I would quote it but my computer wont let me :(

Its not my computer it the website, it keeps giving me a 404 error, so I have to use a proxy to come to this site.

You can try numbers of things, different browsers, create a temp new account to see if the problem is still there, etc.

You can try numbers of things, different browsers, create a temp new account to see if the problem is still there, etc.

Sky's IP address has been blocked.

Because all of your posts crave for Advanced Membership

yeah good idea lets make it more off topic, better yet... lets derail this damn thing... Yay~

Sign in to follow this