:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr.Kocher

Mr.Kocher's 2015 Court House Square

I actually shaded the concrete texture to be darker after it's last pic. I think it looks fine and how I intended it to look like. I'm not aiming for perfection, I'm aiming for decency since I don't have the time or the patience for perfection. And to try and compare my models with Liam's is almost discouraging, there's just no competition between me and him. Thanks for the criticism though. And to the rest thanks. :)

Okok. I was comparing about the Vertex Paint, not about the Physical appearance. Because Vertex Paint in Liam Models is Great, and I think that to get that effect would be great for your models and for mine too. I can't get that Vertex Paint :/, But Im Trying. I didn't compare your models with Liam's (About the Physical appearance), Only I think that Liam's Models are Great and we have to follow his example of what we want to model. Ok?

Sorry for my bad English, do not get me wrong. :)

Your English is actually pretty good so don't worry about it. Believe me I agree that Liam's models are an example of what our models should be, I used to use his models for references. I think the problem that my CT had was mainly the shading of the concrete, I shaded it to be a bit darker and it matches the ground model much better.

I think I'd like to include these models.

That's 100% fine with me, as long as you make note that I made them.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

don't rush people, thats how bugs and glitches find their way into games problematic code is overlooked which then causes unneccesary hangups.

I'm not rushing him, he can take i'll the time he needs! I'll happily wait 3 years if I have too!

I don't know when the release will be since I don't know how many events in my life will interrupt this project, but you can you be sure no progress will be lost unlike my other attempts. Thanks for asking. Here's a little mini update on the 80's cafe that I started texturing today.

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx156/M...80sPreAlpha.jpg

Actually its called the Cafe 80's

I absolutely love it for the moment, keep up the good work !

Hey Microman I think I might need your assistance. I remember how you showed me your 2015 modification and I remember seeing a very impressive Blast from the Past sign. I'm just curious of what pics you used as a reference, I can't find a clear shot of it. Would you mind helping me please?

Never mind. Anyway here's a little bit of an update. It's not much since I haven't devoted too much time. Cafe80sPreAlpha2.jpg

Thanks again guys. :) The Cafe 80's is now finished.

Rendered:

3DSProgPic3.jpg

In-Game:

2015cafe80sIngame.jpg

Edited by Mr.Kocher