:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr.Kocher

Mr.Kocher's 2015 Court House Square

Well here's the update, I guess you could say I put my attention to other things for a long after finishing the models. A while back I started to texture but then just took a looong break. Luckily I still have the models and I have been texturing the one model I felt was going to be the hardest, which was the ground model. The ground for the 2015 is actually made up of two different models and this is just the first. As you can see, anything that is colored with a shade-less green, hasn't been textured yet. It shouldn't be long before it's finished. The model is coded in game and the next ones will be also. Hope you like the progress pics. :)

2015Progpic.jpg

2015Progpic2.jpg

2015Progpic3.jpg

2015Progpic4.jpg

2015Progpic5.jpg

s**t!!! D:<

2015Progpic6.jpg

Hope you enjoyed these and hope you're looking forward to a release of it when it's finished.

P.S. I'm aware I've made a topic like this before, but I do remember sending messages to one of the moderators about reopening the last one, but I'm guessing the message didn't get sent or something. It was probably my internet connection.

I also want to give many thanks again to people like DragonKing, Chico688, and Jen. It's because of them that I have any skill.

Anyway thanks for reading. :)

Wow! Your modifications are really very good, especially the letters on the streets and water. :)

I would like to see the "Clock Tower" though I know it is very difficult to do because I have done a Clock Tower that took me a long time to make.

I hope to see new pictures :D

Well thanks for the compliments. :) Just so we're all clear by the way, I hope you guys know that these 2015 models are my models which were made from scratch. Also by the way the every model is already finished, they just need to be textured.

Not bad at all I like the indications on the ground !

I have to hand it to you, that actually looks pretty cool.

Thank you guys for your support, you guys are true friends. Your support means a lot. Well I finished the 1st model for the courthouse ground. Here's it in 3DS Max.

3DSProgPic.jpg

And here's it in game.

2015CHSGroundInGame.jpg

Hope you guys like it. :)

Thats awesome. Good to see some quality work. It'll be even better when its fully textured n stuff :)

Wow, nice job!

This makes the SA version and all others look like garbage. :P

Will this be in the BTTF HV mod for the 2015 era?

No this is just kocher addon unless he knows sumit we don't. /nudge/nudge put it in :P

Edited by Dave27

Thanks guys. :)

I would like to see the "Clock Tower"

Here you go. :) I hope you like it.

3DSProgPic2.jpg

2015ClockTowerinGame.jpg

This was actually more of a pain in the ass than expected. When I was texturing it I realized that there were some inaccuracies that I felt were unforgivable. So it ended up taking more time and now it's finished I know there are a few other small inaccuracies, but it's not meant to be perfect. I really think I haven't given Liam enough credit for what he does. And that's having patience.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

The reason why it's not clear is because of the distance and how I mapped out the size of the brick. The texture I used is very clear, but the way I mapped it on the model(which is movie accurate) causes it to be hard to see from a distance. Go up close and it's clear as day. Even Liam's wonderful model suffers from this issue I believe.

EDIT: I tried other textures and the issue still occurs and there's no way around the accuracy of the brick size, I apologize if this is displeasing. It's just something I couldn't fix without giving up the accuracy of the brick size.

To show you that the texture is very clear I took pics upclose and I also edited the concrete and brick textures to look a bit more movie accurate. The concrete has a less yellow tint and the brick has a browner tone to it. Hope this is better.

2015ClockTowerinGamerecolor.jpg

Edited by Mr.Kocher

sorry for off topic Ok? Mike?avatar I made in Photoshop! like?once again sorry for offtopic.

Edited by PozitiVBttF

I don't know when the release will be since I don't know how many events in my life will interrupt this project, but you can you be sure no progress will be lost unlike my other attempts. Thanks for asking. Here's a little mini update on the 80's cafe that I started texturing today.

Cafe80sPreAlpha.jpg

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Mr. K, I have to say you've thoroughly surprised me. I truly am impressed with these models. I'm working on a little something something (Claptrap) and once you're done, I think I'd like to include these models.

Mr. Kocher, I like the models, Only I think that Some Buildings, especially the clocktower need a Vertex Paint More dark. Like Lgisby Models, or other think you can do is ask Coders, to bring you some code to change the sun light and make it more white. I think that the sun effect in .2f is more white. Do you understand what I want to say you?

If you want I will pass you the Puma statues for the clocktower ;)

Mr. Kocher, I like the models, Only I think that Some Buildings, especially the clocktower need a Vertex Paint More dark. Like Lgisby Models, or other think you can do is ask Coders, to bring you some code to change the sun light and make it more white. I think that the sun effect in .2f is more white. Do you understand what I want to say you?

If you want I will pass you the Puma statues for the clocktower

I actually shaded the concrete texture to be darker after it's last pic. I think it looks fine and how I intended it to look like. I'm not aiming for perfection, I'm aiming for decency since I don't have the time or the patience for perfection. And to try and compare my models with Liam's is almost discouraging, there's just no competition between me and him. Thanks for the criticism though. And to the rest thanks. :)

Edited by Mr.Kocher