Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
MRzapphire12

New Efect of particle

Hola :D en este caso les traigo un nuevo addon para la 0.2e es un auto extraible para que no haigan problema bueno este es el link:

*Enlace removido*

bienen mejoras del agujero de gusano y mas detalles que podran observar :D aqui un video no se colocarlo en la pagina asi que tendran que ir a youtube xD por favor perdonen por el idioma es que no se hablar ingles uso traductor google: *Video removido*

Si ven un cambio de eras :D es hecho por mi

Hello :D here I bring a new addon for 0.2e is a removable self haigan no problem for good this is the link:

*Link removed*

improvements are in order wormhole and you will be able to see more details: D here is not put a video on the page so you will have to go to youtube xD please excuse the language is that speak English not use google translator:

*Video removed*

if they see any change of eras is also my add-on :D

sorry for my bad english :roll:

(add-on create by negativ and technoman, but edit by me)

Edited by Carlos85G
Links removed until authorship can be verified.

Nice job, these particles look great. Perhaps I should start to remake my old particle files...

------

Buen trabajo, estas partículas lucen geniales. Tal vez debería comenzar a rehacer mi viejo partícula archivos...

EDIT:

En el caso de que estén interesados, aquí están algunos de mis viejos archivos partículas:

Edited by RobertBlox

Please, explain who Negativ or Technoman are, and why are you shipping their (probably unauthorized) files with your edit, and not even including a Readme file that credits them...

Links deleted until explanation...

Double posting because of re-deleted links.

If you want to showcase your edit, please just upload what's yours and nothing else.

Checking situation with Negativ and Technoman about our files.

----

Dobleposteando porque se volvieron a eliminar los enlaces.

Si quieres mostrar tus ediciones, por favor sólo sube tus propios archivos y nada más.

Revisando situación con Negativ y Technoman acerca de nuestros archivos.

Please, explain who Negativ or Technoman are, and why are you shipping their (probably unauthorized) files with your edit, and not even including a Readme file that credits them...

Links deleted until explanation...

NegatiV and Technoman are add-on packers. Back-to-the-fut.3dn.ru

Anyways they have mod that changes Clocktower.That mod is place i was getting codes from in past.

They are credditing everyone.

Edited by dbzvax1

there is a difference between creditting someone and actually asking permission, it would be like stealing a keg of beer for a party and giving credit to the shop you stole it from.

Nice job, these particles look great. Perhaps I should start to remake my old particle files...

------

Buen trabajo, estas partículas lucen geniales. Tal vez debería comenzar a rehacer mi viejo partícula archivos...

EDIT:

En el caso de que estén interesados, aquí están algunos de mis viejos archivos partículas:

It is true! These particles looks really amazing!

EL VÍDEO QUE PUBLICASTE TIENE MIS FUENTES, POR FAVOR SI SERIAS TAN AMABLE DE LA PRÓXIMA VEZ PREGUNTARME SI LA PODES USAR. No hay problema, por favor, pero por respeto preguntame la proxima vez, dale? Si podes Edita el vídeo o en la descripción pone, Fuentes creadas por Thyncho88, Gracias, sino me temo que voy a tener que hablar con Admins de la pagina para que Tomen sus propias medidas. Te Agradezco de nuevo por el tiempo en el que invertiste leyendo este mensaje y espero tus disculpas.

Saludos

Thyncho88 ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE VIDEO IS MY SOURCES you posted, PLEASE IF you kindly NEXT TIME ASK IF YOU CAN USE. No problem, please, but out of respect ask me next time, ok? If you can Edit the video or description sets, fonts created by Thyncho88, Thanks, but I'm afraid I'll have to talk to Admins of the site to make their own arrangements. I thank you again for the time you spent reading this post and I hope your apology.

regards

Thyncho88 ;)

Edited by Thyncho88

MRzapphire12, por favor, demuestra que las fuentes son tuyas (podrías mostrar imágenes de los archivos editables) o acredita a los autores originales.

Enlace de video removido hasta aclarar propiedad.

---

MRzapphire12, please demonstrate that those fonts are yours (you could show pics of the editable files) or give credit to the original authors.

Video link removed until property issue clears up.

Sign in to follow this