:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Luke Brynycz

Please help us restore the space time continuum!

If you could sign our petition and help spread the word it would be much appreciated. This petition will be passed to the officials at Universal Studios for a response to a new BTTF Ride!

With 2015 soon upon us, this would be one of the most momumental rides in history, to celebrate one of the best trilogys that will ever be. The trilogy has touched the hearts of millions around the world, and not only is it one of Universals best creations and a classic, but its fanbase just continues to grow. Universal themselves have recognised this recently by paying huge tribute in their cinematic spectacular, along with the anniversary bluray release.

Also, with the release of an official Hoverboard this year, a new Flux Capacitor, lego on its way, and the almighty 2011 Nike Mag release, the build up to 2015 is going to be H.U.G.E! Which then brings me onto the power lacing 2015 Nike Mag release. These could be sold in the park along side a new ride and would generate an INSANE amount of revenue for them and hopefully further help the Michael J Fox Foundation. A new BTTF ride in the same format as Spiderman or Transformers would be heavy!

http://www.change.org/petitions/universal-...re-ride-in-2015

signed! i never got the ride the ride but always wanted to.

Thank you sir! If you could pass around and help us get to our target it would be much appreciated. There are soooooo many people on YouTube that would love to get involved, but I can't post links there unfortunately :-(

It truly was amazing. Blasting out of that tunnel to 88 then when the smoke dissapeared you were in Hill Valley 2015 chasing Biff down, it was epic. I genuinely do think that they will do another ride, BTTF is just too popular! The reason it's so successful going forward too, is because of the technology and fantasy of time travel that younger generations love too.

Edited by Luke Brynycz