:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
RobertBlox

Realistic Handling

Hello everyone,

My request for 0.2f is to have realistic handling for the DeLorean. This includes:

- Suspension (Body roll)

- Gear ratios

- Time from 0-60 mph

It would also be nice if anyone has done this already for 0.2e because I really want to get it A.S.A.P.

I know this may have been already requested, but I haven't seen one for Vice City yet, and I really want realisitc handling for Vice City. :P

Another idea for a feature request would be to have some type of DeLorean Speedometer (like in the BTTF LC mod). It may not be the best idea, but it would be nice. :D

Thank you,

- RobertBlox

This would be great, but the only problem is that the Vice City Physics Engine just isn't that advanced :/

This would be great, but the only problem is that the Vice City Physics Engine just isn't that advanced :/

I kinda figured someone would say that. xD

Is there anyway to make it at least a little more realisitc? :P

I think I know how to do that

Yeah, all you have to do is edit the handling.cfg (if I'm right), but I haven't learned how to do that yet. :lol:

Think the most recent source for HV SA had more realistic handling, didn't like it much thou. Should be under the download section if you want a look.

Think the most recent source for HV SA had more realistic handling, didn't like it much thou. Should be under the download section if you want a look.

Thanks Dave. I actually already knew that, too. :lol:

Now that you bring it up though, I'm just wondering... Are the handling.cfg values equally compatible with the handling.cfg values for Vice City? :huh:

Or in other words, can you take the handling data for the DeLorean and paste it in the VC DeLorean's data? :P

Thanks,

- RobertBlox

EDIT: Nevermind, I tried doing that and got a DeLorean that couldn't stop bouncing! Lol. :lol:

Edited by RobertBlox

Hello everyone,

My request for 0.2f is to have realistic handling for the DeLorean. This includes:

- Suspension (Body roll)

- Gear ratios

- Time from 0-60 mph

It would also be nice if anyone has done this already for 0.2e because I really want to get it A.S.A.P.

I know this may have been already requested, but I haven't seen one for Vice City yet, and I really want realisitc handling for Vice City. :P

Another idea for a feature request would be to have some type of DeLorean Speedometer (like in the BTTF LC mod). It may not be the best idea, but it would be nice. :D

Thank you,

- RobertBlox

I've edited the handling.cfg such that you now have a max speed of 120 mph and acceleration from 0-60 in 5 seconds!

See my post Here

Thank you,

- RobertBlox

Sign in to follow this