:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
RobertBlox

0.3f Vehicles: 2015 Ferrari

Hello everyone,

I don't know if you guys will be making the 2015 Ferrari for 0.2f, but if you are, these photos will come in handy for the underbody.

2015 Ferrari:

2015_ferrari_001_bttfpt.jpg

2015_ferrari_002_bttfpt.jpg

2015_ferrari_003_bttfpt.jpg

Thanks for the pics, might come handy. Maybe I'll make that for my next model when I return to Zmod.

Thanks for the pics, might come handy. Maybe I'll make that for my next model when I return to Zmod.

Wow. :blink:

I never thought I would ever speak to the Carlos85G! Especially since no one ever posted a reply to this topic when it was new. :P

I can't wait to see this model in the future! :D

- RobertBlox

P.S. You don't happen to still have the Midtown Madness 2 Time Machines, do you? :rolleyes: I remember when I used to try to find the models countless times on Google.

Wait a minute... I could've sworn this topic was titled "0.2f Vehicles: 2015 Ferrari." :blink:

That's strange... :unsure:

Did someone happen to change the title?

You don't happen to still have the Midtown Madness 2 Time Machines, do you? :rolleyes: I remember when I used to try to find the models countless times on Google.

I don't know. Maybe I still have them in some back-up. I haven't looked at them since I fixed the issues with the models for 0.2C.

Wait a minute... I could've sworn this topic was titled "0.2f Vehicles: 2015 Ferrari." :blink:

That's strange... :unsure:

Did someone happen to change the title?

0.3f :facepalm: XD

We have to wait long for "0.3f", if we still expect "0.2f" :P

0.3f In this topics title is very misleading.. :P I actually got excited for a second

0.3f In this topics title is very misleading.. :P I actually got excited for a second

Indeed, it is. As I stated earlier, I could've sworn I named it 0.2f and not 0.3f...

Oh, well. :rolleyes:

I don't know. Maybe I still have them in some back-up. I haven't looked at them since I fixed the issues with the models for 0.2C.

Don't worry about it. ;) At least I have GTA as a replacement for that now... Although it would be nice to have those. :lol:

Anyway, I just had one last question for you, if I may.

A while ago I posted a topic with modified textures and such for 0.2e. You can see them in the spoiler box (below).

If you watch the first and second videos, I was just wondering if the skins and particle textures I made for the game are 0.2f quality and if you'd like them or your opinion on them.

One thing I editied was the 1985 red T-Shirt (Casual Tommy Vercetti) Marty Mcfly skin that you start out as, such that the skin on his arms mach the color on his face.

I also editied Doc Brown's skins with a new face using a picture of Christopher Lloyd and changed the A.I. Doc Brown (the one replacing Lance Vance) with an improved version of the skin, too.

Another nice touch I added was editing the handling.cfg file such that the cars have a realistic 0-60 acceleration speed and a max speed of 132 mph. While I was in the handling file, I also changed the headlights to incandescent bulbs rather than the bright halogen headlights, and I changed the width of the brake lights on the regular DMC-12 (only) to 2 rather than 1.

For more details on what I edited, I provided a list below the videos.

SPOILER:

Over the past month, I have made a few major edits to the GTA Vice City Mod including the following:

• New Marty Player Skins
  • New 1955 "Dance" Marty Mcfly skin
  • Modified "Casual" Marty Mcfly T-Shirt Skin
  • New Doc Player Skins
  • New (BTTF Ride) Doc Skin
  • New Particle Effects (movie-accurate and scratch made)
  • [Featuring] Modified headlight textures and no glare from headlights
  • [Featuring] Fire textures in particle.txd (you can see this on the fire trails after time travel)
  • [Featuring] Wormhole in the particle.txd (thanks to Carlos Mcfly)
  • [Featuring] Smoke Textures in the particle.txd
  • New DeLorean DMC-12 lights and license plate textures
  • New BTTF 1 lights and license plate textures
  • New BTTF 2 lights and license plate textures
  • New BTTF 3 lights and license plate textures
  • New BTTF 3 RR lights and license plate textures
  • New Time Circuit Off Sound
  • New Custom Radio stations
  • Modified Savegame File named "Back to the Future" (with infinite health, money, movie weapons, and 2 of each BTTF car in each garage at Sunshine Autos)

Handling.cfg edits:

After a long time experimenting with the handling.cfg file, I've been able to change all of the DeLoreans' max speeds to 132 with an acceleration speed from 0 to 60 in 8 seconds!

Video:

Changes made:

- Max speed of 132 on all DeLoreans

- Accelerates from 0 to 60 in 7-8 seconds

- Incandescent bulbs for the headlights (slightly more yellowish that white)

- Changed size of rear lamp lighting from small to long only on the DMC-12 (the little red box for the brake lights is now covering all of the brake lights)

Marty Mcfly Skin Edit (new Vest and other improvements):

Sincerely,

- RobertBlox

The particle effects look nice, but the reason we didn't modify them is because those particles are still being used for other parts of the game, so we left them as stock as possible.

Skins look nice, for the current model (comment applied for both player and DeLorean :P)

About the handling: Stock realistic or BTTF realistic?

Sorry for the delay.

P.S. You don't happen to still have the Midtown Madness 2 Time Machines, do you? :rolleyes: I remember when I used to try to find the models countless times on Google.

I still have the set for Midtown Madness 2.

I still have the set for Midtown Madness 2.

Wow, nice! :D

The particle effects look nice, but the reason we didn't modify them is because those particles are still being used for other parts of the game, so we left them as stock as possible.

Skins look nice, for the current model (comment applied for both player and DeLorean :P)

About the handling: Stock realistic or BTTF realistic?

Sorry for the delay.

The handling is meant to simulate a stock DeLorean, not a BTTF DeLorean. :P

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a Stock DMC-12 doesn't have a max speed of 132. I believe it was in the Bonus features of BTTF1 that they said the car's engine was such low performance that it could never actually reach 88 mph. Or something like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a Stock DMC-12 doesn't have a max speed of 132. I believe it was in the Bonus features of BTTF1 that they said the car's engine was such low performance that it could never actually reach 88 mph. Or something like that.

You actually are right with that. A stock DMC-12 has a max speed of 130 (according to Mike). The closest I could get to it was 132 mph. As I said, it "simulates" a stock DMC-12's handling. It's not exact.

From what I heard the replaced the stock engine with a Porsche one, so they needed some extra power.

They didn't replace the engine, they replaced the sound just to give the car a more appropriate growl

They didn't replace the engine, they replaced the sound just to give the car a more appropriate growl

I used to know which Porsche that was... :P

Do you remember? :lol: Wasn't it the 928?...

928, and it was an overdub.

The DeLorean has no problems hitting 100, though I wouldn't feel comfortable taking it much above 80 having seen the crash test video at 40mph....

928, and it was an overdub.

The DeLorean has no problems hitting 100, though I wouldn't feel comfortable taking it much above 80 having seen the crash test video at 40mph....

Lol. :lol:

As Doc said himself, "he'd rip through us as if we were tinfoil."

0.jpg

Sign in to follow this