Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
timetrain

Good Times

You're cool if you remember this place:

Old Invisionfree Forum?

You know you're even cooler if your like me and found the link to that place while surfing the old moddb forum for lost memories.

Unfortunately I also found this while surfing around those old forums:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Its been great to be here and watch this place grow and fade from time to time and see where things go and how far we've come.

Am I the only one who still has a copy of 0.2c on my hard drive and plays it from time to time to compare the difference and mess around with KITT and his epic abilities?

Whats really bad is when you're so bored you go play version 0.1. Ah the humble roots of this mod... That might a bin a little bit before my time, or when I knew this mod existed.

I do however miss the old versions of the mod with KITT. Yes I know I can just go download the Knight Rider mod and install it on its own game. Which Ive done already and VC missions with KITT is a blast. But its not the epic fusion of famous vehicles as it once was in 0.2c.

@timetrain

Would you know what mod is in that video? The train tracks and highway interest me...

_____

The video of RonnyBoy is hilarious. Was this some random poster like STexturer or some homophobic kid from what I've read? :huh:

For me, nostalgia was this, but now it's a place of ruin because my friend banned me and others until 2030. Good times. :P I wonder if the forum will still exist by 2030?

Enough about me.

Edited by the1upDude

I believe it is a modded version of 0.2d. Looks like it had the VC train mod, plus some other mods that added a user made Hill Valley. The train mod had a name but I forget. It was the one where the map from GTA III was connected to Vice City and you could take the train all around. Fun mod. I think it was State of Liberty.

Wow I had forgotten all about when I did that video. Feels like ages ago. When I did that I used the mod State of Liberty (Which sadly stopped working when 0.2e was released). I remember I had a tutorial back on the Old Invisionfree Forum of how to add that into 0.2d but I have no clue if its still there.

I have never been on the old forum, ore ModDb, but on me other computer I have all the releases installed. I play them from time to time.

I came late. So I never played anything lower than .2d. I always was curious how things where then.

A lot of us older users have changed our names, for instance you, The Doctor, so it's confusing to me who is who.

Luckily for those of us that came late the download section has mod versions dating back to 0.1. I got bored a while back and messed around with them. They aren't as intensely coded so its easy to mod them and find other mods that work well with them.

Holy s**t...

I found an email from here a few days ago and decided to log on. Nice to see all you guys still kicking and the community is still alive. Ahh the good old days of Invision forums and Moddb. I actually have a warning from Moddb from my pre-teen spamming. Good times man, good times.

I miss the old days. RB, good to see you man. I thought you died or something.

@Ronnyboy: Lol this is like the first post you've made in almost a year. Good job.

I've been busy with school, band, and work. Hell, I haven't installed the mod in ages...

So, when's 0.2f coming out? (will that still get me banned? :P )

<insert ban hammer here>

lol, No, I wouldn't ban anyone for asking when the release date is (not like I could ban anyone anyways I'm not an admin) though some people get p***ed of when its talked about, only because deep down when its mentioned those people start to wonder themselves when its coming out, and get angry when they find they don't know. (In reality its because people ask a lot)

I can raise your warning level though if you live up to your notorious old standards ronnyboy, lol I kid, I kid.

SPOILER:
But if you like being updated about the release date, IFT invest, or be patient.

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...&CODE=index

I figured, I remember that used to be a huge problem. And an IFT investor? Good idea... haha.

Sign in to follow this