Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
RobertBlox

Hill Valley Telegraph

I stumbled across this image of the Hill Valley Telegraph from BTTF regarding when Marty destroyed the barn and had to share it with all of you. :lol:

bttf1(06)6_novembre_1955.jpg

Yeah I already saw this one maybe 3 or 4 years ago, it made me laugh ... I like the picture X-D

I wonder where this was in the movie. :o

Do you happen to know? :lol:

I think it's from the Fourth Draft of the script, when Eric Stoltz was still Marty McFly. Don't recall it making it into the final cut of the film.

Ah, that explains it... It would have been really funny to see it in the film, though. :rotfl:

Either that or maybe you have to be a ninja to see it... :shuriken::ph34r:

Edited by RobertBlox

"This prop newspaper was used as set dressing when Marty and Doc go through the Hill Valley Telegraph newspaper archives in Doc's lab. This newspaper has the headline "Local Farmer Claims 'Space Zombie' Wrecked His Barn", dated November 6, 1955; the day after Marty crashed into his barn with the DeLorean Time Machine. This newspaper was part of the big binders that held all the Hill Valley Telegraph newspapers that Doc and Marty were looking through to find information about what happened to the time line."

Your welcome.

Wow, thank you so much Mike!

It's pretty cool to have an admin, such as yourself, reply to others' posts. :D

Edited by RobertBlox

Most admins now a lot about there subject of the community, else it is realy hard to make one ;)

Most admins now a lot about there subject of the community, else it is realy hard to make one ;)

I apologize, but I am a little confused by what you meant to say.

Did you mean this?:

"Most admins know a lot about subjects being discussed in the community, otherwise it would be hard to make admins."

No, if you would like to start a website/forum about BTTF, you need to know something about it.

No, if you would like to start a website/forum about BTTF, you need to know something about it.

Ah, yes. I understand you now. :D

Sorry about the confusion, I wanted to make sure I was hearing you right. ;)

Sign in to follow this