Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

R/C Flying Delorean Quadcopter

That's really nice! I have to say that would be a blast to fly around and it looks completely epic at night.

I wanna kill all the guys that spell DeLorean like that : "DeLorian" but yeah, I have to admit that this Quadcopter was pretty cool ! :D

I already saw this, but that was still so awesome!

Do you think it would be possible to have an R/C flying DeLorean in 0.2f? I'm sorry if they already said that there would be, I've just been too busy to check. :lol:

Yes Orgcon, I am. I usedy pay a visit every couple of days and when things get posted in certain topics, but lately I've been on each week maybe a couple of weeks in between to check up on things since its been real slow and there's only like 2 members each time I'm online. I've been busy with life as most of us have been. I'm not much a big poster these days either unless its something important or something needs moderation, which isn't often. I'm not the only one from the old days back at moddb that doesn't get on as much as they should... :eyebrow:

Thats cool. shame im such a nerd n want him to do another "more Accurate" version with more lights. I wonder how much those new hoverboard replicas weigh? Maybe fit some large fans underneath. It propably wont work on water cause of the electrics thou :/

To add on to this post made by blue, I just found this video by the same guy on how to make this amazing flying contraption!

Maybe fit some large fans underneath. It propably wont work on water cause of the electrics thou

there is a spray adhesive we use on the under body of cars to reduce road noise and keep under body components from rust due to the water replant nature of the compound, it should work for covering the electrical equipment.

Sign in to follow this