Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
gtavicecity

New wheels for DeLorean made ​​by me

Are you insane, they look completely different, this guy should definitely find his way in the team.

Are you insane, they look completely different, this guy should definitely find his way in the team.

Thank you :lol:

This should have put it in "Modeling" but I have no rights to. :(

Edited by gtavicecity

Thank you :lol:

:poker face:

Not to be offensive, but I think he's being as sarcastic as the people here are with others. (STexturer)

Also, I see no difference except the wheels are distorted in the side view pictures.

Edited by the1upDude

:poker face:

Not to be offensive, but I think he's being as sarcastic as the people here are with others. (STexturer)

Also, I see no difference except the wheels are distorted in the side view pictures.

The wheels do not deform. What happens is that in this game, no curved lines are straight lines that appear when they are joined "curves" that depending on the angle with which the image was taken can observe various aspects.

Thanks for clearing that with the two pictures, but I fail to see any significant change to the wheels. What did you do other than making the wheels dark around the outside circle in the rims? :huh:

EXACTLY

The same

This is just a version of the DeLorean but I will continue editing the model and textures to make it even better.

Edited by gtavicecity

Sign in to follow this