Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
gtavicecity

gtavicecity's ideas for the BTTF Mod

Español

El GTA Vice City tiene una versión para la consola Play Station 2 esta version se llama:GTA Vice City Stories cuyo protagonista es Victor Vance.

En este juego se consigue dinero facilmente a partir del momento en que te permiten tener tu propio imperio de negocios el cual puede incrementarse atacando negocios ajenos (con exito) y apropiarse de ellos. En total son 30.

Cuando elijamos el tipo de negocio y el nivel que queremos que tenga, deberemos esperar a que este esté terminado, bastará con alejarse del edificio hasta perderlo en el mapa.

Este último me gustaria aplicarlo en la Torre del Reloj, sólo que el cambio sea instantaneo y no que debamos esperar a que termine la construcción o alejarnos del edificio; lo cual creo que es posible de hacer.

English

The GTA Vice City has a version for the PlayStation 2 console this version is called GTA Vice City Stories whose protagonist is Victor Vance.  In this game you get money easily from the moment that let you have your own business empire which can increase business by attacking others (successfully) and appropriate them. A total of 30.  When we choose the type of business and the level that we have, we wait until this is finished, just away from the building to lose on the map.  The latter I would like to apply at the Clock Tower, only the change is instantaneous and not have to wait until construction is complete or away from the building, which I think is possible to do.

hi, welcome to the forums. Sounds nice however, we do not support the PS2 version of any GTA. Only PC. And only GTA VC, SA and IV on a very LIMITED basis.

Español

Me gustaría que para el GTA VC BTTF HV las estaciones de radio cambien con respecto a las distintas epocas y para empezar deberiamos hacer una lista de canciones :lol:

English

I would like to VC GTA BTTF HV radio stations change with respect to the different seasons and we should start making a list of songs :lol:

Is there any way we can get this mod to GTA Vice City for PC?

I don't know.. You know, it will take years to port it over to PC...

Español:

Creo que si se puede hacer lo mismo con los autos porqué no hacerlo con las armas.

Por ejemplo en la versión 0.2e los autos del pasado no aparecen en el futuro, ni los del futuro en el pasado.

En el pasado podriamos poner el arma que usa Biff para dispararle a Marty Mc.Fly, además el arma que usa el Doc. Brown en su primera aparición en la Pelicula Back to the future Part 3 y la escopeta que utiliza el Comisario Strickland y agregar algunas que no aparecen en la pelicula pero que son de la época.

(1899 y épocas anteriores)

En el presente podriamos poner armas que usaban los Libios para "asesinar" al Doc. o el lanzacohetes que estaban a punto de usar para dispararle al DeLorean en el que escapaba Marty, y agregar algunas que no aparecen en la pelicula pero que son de la época.

(1900 - 2000)

Y por último en el futuro podriamos poner algunas armas al estilo Half Life es decir armas mucho más poderosas que las de las anteriores épocas.

(2000 en adelante)

Si hay algo más que poner no duden en comentarlo...

English

I think if you can do the same with cars why not do it with weapons.

For example in version 0.2e the cars of the past do not appear in the future or the future in the past.

In the past we could put the gun used to shoot Marty Biff Mc.Fly also the weapon used by the Doc Brown in his first appearance on the movie Back to the Future Part 3 and the shotgun used by the Commissioner Strickland and add some that do not appear in the movie but are of the age.

(1899 and earlier periods)

This could put weapons used by the Libyans to "murder" to Doc or rocket launchers that were about to shoot the DeLorean used in the Marty escaping, and add some that do not appear in the movie but are of the time.

(1900 - 2000)

And finally in the future we could put some weapons Half Life style is much more powerful weapons than those of previous eras.

(2000 onwards)

¿Te refieres a una especie de construcción gradual de la Torre del Reloj, de los cimientos hasta la versión de 1955, 1985 y 2015? Si es así, imagina la cantidad de modelos que se necesitan para representar los cambios. Nuestra intención es mostrar la evolución de Hill Valley y eso es posible haciendo modelos por décadas (tomando en cuenta cambios en el canon), pero no por sólo años.

Y por favor, si vas a escribir en Español, pon una traducción. En este foro se habla Inglés para todos tener la posibilidad de comunicarnos.

---

Do you mean a kind of gradual building for the Clock Tower, from the foundations to 1955, 1985 and 2015? If that's the case, imagine de quantity of models needed to represent the changes. Our intention is to show Hill Valley's evolution and that's possible by doing models for decades (basing it from canon), but not for mere years.

And please, if you're going to write in Spanish, add a translation. In these forums, English is spoken so everybody has the possibility to communicate with each other.

Algunas armas ya han sido modeladas y se incluyen en la última versión de 0.2E, como el rifle del Doc, la AK-47 de los Libios y la guitarra de Marty.

Básicamente, la idea es incluir estos items en sus períodos respectivos en el momento en que los mapas de épocas estén disponibles.

Por favor, no hagas temas de lo mismo en diferentes secciones.

---

Some weaposn are already modeled and included in the latest version of 0.2E, like Doc's rifle, the Libyans' AK-47 and Marty's guitar.

Basically, the idea is to include those items in their particular timeframe the moment the maps for each era are available.

Please, don't make the same thread in different sections.

Commissioner Strickland

Don't you mean Marshall Strickland?...

Sí, "Comisario Strickland" es lo que está en el doblaje, pero el rango correcto en Inglés es "Marshall".

Gracias, pero pensamos en lo mismo hace 4 años :P. Primero necesitamos estaciones de radio.

Temas mezclados en uno solo. No hay necesidad de crear otros.

---

Thanks, but we already thought of that 4 years ago :P. First, we need radio stations.

Threads merged into one. No need to create more.

Please search the forums for any ideas you may have .. i'm sure it's been posted somewhere before.

/thread

Ill try to translate this... xS

I am not good with english but believe the idea dontknowarmas is not bad. Right?

No importa si no eres bueno con el Inglés. Por cortesía, no se escribe en un lenguaje que los demás no entiendan, a menos que agregues traducción.

RE; tu idea: Como dije, esa es la intención...

---

It doesn't matter that you're not good with English, you shouldn't write in a language everybody else won't understand, unless you add a translation.

RE; Your idea: As I said, that's the goal...

It's only for modders

Edited by RG

The GTA Vice City has a version for the PlayStation 2 console this version is called GTA Vice City Stories whose protagonist is Victor Vance.  In this game you get money easily from the moment that let you have your own business empire which can increase business by attacking others (successfully) and appropriate them. A total of 30.  When we choose the type of business and the level that we have, we wait until this is finished, just away from the building to lose on the map.  The latter I would like to apply at the Clock Tower, only the change is instantaneous and not have to wait until construction is complete or away from the building, which I think is possible to do.

You can get a GTA VCS mod for GTASA. it is still only in its early stages. I am in the process of converting the files to gtavc format. In effect making the game sound and run like VCS but with a GTA VC disc.

Hope this helps? (If in doubt youtube vice city stories mod for gta sa.)