Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Thyncho88

My "Welcome to hill valley sign"

Well after 2 days I finished my FIRST 3ds model. Please don't be rude, thanks

Dibujo-1.png

Well, my idea is to put it into the game, but first I have to fix some textures on the back of the sign. :)

I finished the sign, and I scale it, now I need someone to give me a tutorial to put the model into gta vice city, because I didn't have good expreriencie with the tutorials that I found <_< . Thanks! :D

sign.png

looks like 3ds max, if you have kams script go to dff IO, select vc and make sure Vcol is on, press export, place the model in the gta3.img next add a folder in maps, name it something important like "fgdgfdgghghfds"

make a col in the folder with the name of the addons, and an ide with a model number and possibly an ipl to place it. next open the gta_vc.dat in data folder, and add the necessarily lines for your folder and files. and run the game!

Smooth... Real smooth, Leaf.

I haven't worked with 3DS too much, so I would only tell you to export it to Zmod and make the rigging there...

I could create the .dff, .txd and .col files I could create the .ide and .ipl, but the game doesn't want to load, I think that the error is in the model. Thanks for your help anyway.

I didnt say that it was difficult, I said that the game is not working. Sorry if I dont have better experience than leaf, I only was trying someone to helpme. I realized that people in the forum doesnt have much patience. (no offense)

please close the topic because members did not have a good year, I hope they start better next year. Thanks for all.

I can't tell you how to export the model correctly, but I can say it looks pretty well done in the screenshot.

Just keep it up!

Edited by uokka

Looks nice, but I think it'll look ENORMOUS when you export and get in-game...

It would be pretty cool to look up in the game and just see a giant Welcome To Hill Valley Sign :)

it would be pretty cool to see you actually have something constructive to say in these topics than using excuses to increase your post count.

""it would be pretty cool to see you actually have something constructive to say in these topics than using excuses to increase your post count.""

That makes me laugh. sorry ^_^

Not every single post in on this site is constructive. All or at least most of the Mods have had multiple nonconstructive posts.

Exactly! Your right boltzzclan.

My niece would say: everybody has a iPhone. I wann have one too... Now!

No reason to continue being nonconstructive..

@Thyncho88

Any progress on your model?

Yes guys you are on the rigth.

I put an image up boltzzclan coment, but well... <_<

Here is the progress:

Pic

Edited by Thyncho88

Sign in to follow this