:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

0.2f DeLorean Evolution

Man, that is already a year ago since the video was released, time flies by :(

"Time flies like an arrow, and fruit flies like a banana."

i was woundering its bin two years since you releaced anything for vicecity how long do you think its going to be for 0.2f

Have you seen Mike's Mod Blog? If you haven't, check on it. It will tell you the progress from the date it was last updated. That should give you an idea of what's coming next.

Here's the link:

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=1597

Hey, fellas. Little offtopic here: Why the mod for SA is 'mini' . Why aren't you doing the mod for SA with same things which VC mod has?

Because "y" is a crooked letter

Well, it may have something to do with coding. BTTFSA is a cleo addon, so the reason it is not a full conversion mod may lie somewhere in there. It may have limitations that we (the users) don't know about. There are mods out there that complete the BTTFSA mod...sort of. Like this one:

and this one:

That's basically it, unless you want to rewrite code.

The team simply started this mod using VC.

SA actually offers more possibilities (especially when using cleo) due to investigation done by other people, but it means more work and precious time to port all the stuff that has already been done. I dont think there is any reason to drop VC while it works.. I'm sure we can expect something bigger than the current mini mod for SA after the team has actually finished the mod for VC.

If the team decides to not port it to SA, there might be other people who will do that because porting is not as much work as creating is.

Well, I wrote my previous post because my VC is 'sick'. I've got windows 7 and Unhandled exception c0005. Sometimes VC just stops and I can't do anything apart from turning this off.

Did you run as administrator? To check, go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ if 64-bit or

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ if 32-bit

You might have to show all hidden files and folders

If you see a Rockstar Games folder in there, delete it and re-install as administrator.

Try deleting the .set file in your Grand Theft Auto Vice City User Files folder in your My Documents. Then, start VC. If you delete the .set file, you have to re-input all the settings in options (resolution, blips, hud, etc.)

"This video contains content from UMG and UMPG Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

What the...?

Great! Seems like it's back up...how?

itz been 3 years, when .2f. Ive been stuck on e for ever.

cmon team, don't be an dukenukum for ever

please, my life is w/o substance.

Q_Q

0.2f will be done when it is done. Rushing is what caused 0.2e to be a failure since they didn't thoroughly test it for potential bugs. 0.2f is going to be much more stable from what I've heard. However, I believe they are attempting to shoot for a 2013 release though. No guarantee on it though, so don't hold them to that.