:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

0.2f DeLorean Evolution

I was not on this forum for about a year and I love that yall are still working on it... If you people need a coder when school frees me I think I could help yall - NomadsBoy

Let's just hope that no one hijacks this model and makes crazy re-textures of it or places it in other games without permission... Like what happened to the prior model. <_<

Chances are that someone will steal it, though. -.-

Hopefully the polycount will be so high that it won't be able to render in other games! :P

Let's just hope that no one hijacks this model and makes crazy re-textures
I liked my monster truck and mountain dew delorean :(

I liked my monster truck and mountain dew delorean :(

Well, yes. Those were great! :D

What I meant were the ones that were made such as the "Completely Yellow DeLorean" or the "Red General Lee Time Machine" that had crude textures and kind of ruined the car model. :lol:

I also meant the people who took the model and installed it in games such as Railroad builders, G-mod, etc and took credit for them.

Edited by RobertBlox

A quick video showing off a couple of the new DeLorean models made by Carlos85G.The video is remake of the original DeLorean Evolution video posted way back during the development of 0.2b.For best quality click the link and select the HD option: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pImJM9bM7YEnjoy ;)

It's been 1 year from this video. Edited by kRay57

I tell people this all the time. Quality takes time. Especially when were not getting paid.

I tell people this all the time. Quality takes time. Especially when were not getting paid.

You're on the mod team now ? :blink:

That sounds like a proper English response. ;) Yes Sir, here to enhance your playing pleasure.

*This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds* :(

I really hate YouTube sometimes... :yawn:

They are apparently shooting for a Spring 2013 release, but nothing has been promised.