:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
-BPS-

Source Code by Programist

New source code!

- New time travel effects

- modifying BTTF2 DeLorean hover mode

- BTTF1 DeLorean (Einstein, w / hook, w / o hook)

- BTTF2 DeLorean

- BTTF2 Flying DeLorean Now it replace a Buffalo

- BTTF3 DeLorean (Railroad)

- BTTF4 DeLorean (Blue)

- bananas and much more

- Railroad mission

On this point the mod is not released, will there be - unknown (author closed the project after the mod began to steal)

Author: Programist

Old version (MAY 11 2011):

New version:

Edited by -BPS-

He/she dosen't even say what game its for. Looking at one of the vids its just the HVSA mod with nothing new except a stupid noise????

Plus officially only the BTTF 2 DeLorean models have been released for SA. Models for other variations are unauthorised conversions.

Link (use Google Translate)

And this is not a full list of changes

I smell a copycat :)

Just i like this movie! :D

Plus officially only the BTTF 2 DeLorean models have been released for SA. Models for other variations are unauthorised conversions.

So in fact prohibited RELEASE conversion model. A mod until there is two or three people

If you want to delete the topic. Your business

So in fact prohibited RELEASE conversion model. A mod until there is two or three people

We've got no problem with them releasing the code. The reason we released the source code for SA was for coders to make improvements to it.

The only thing we ask is that people do not distribute models from any of our mod's without permission. And from what I was able to translate, not only have they converted all of the DeLorean models, but also other models have been converted without permission.

s**t like this really ticks me off, how hard is it for someone to send an email or a PM and ask for permission.

By the way, I've fixed your posts - please can you edit your posts rather than making a new post each time. Thanks.

don't like it , the effect are very weird and it's not fluid at all , you should work more on it before realease that with the team permission of course

Sign in to follow this