Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Griff

Low res graphics

Hey again all.

Been a long time since I checked the forums. Still been playing the Hill Valley mod nearly each day though! Can you believe I only JUST discovered I can use some sort of boost to make the DMC-12 and 13 go faster when flying? It's awesome!

Anyways, I'm still having problems with the low quality resolution. It's starting it give me the s**ts. I tried changing the Screen Resolution in the Options > Display settings prior to starting a new game, but when I go back and start a new game or load a game, the res has reverted tot he lowest possible setting. GAH! Perhaps I need to fix this BEFORE installing the mod to the original Vice City game...

Edit: Here's some screenshots...

GTABTTFHV01.jpg

GTABTTFHV02.jpg

GTABTTFHV03.jpg

Any suggestions?

And one more thing, I asked in the Time Train thread, but maybe it wasn't the best place to ask... Can the time train be flown or driven? The doors are locked.

Edited by Griff

Start a regular copy of VC, go into the options, display settings,select the res you want and then hit enter. Start a new game, if it's high res then it should have worked. Exit the game and restart the bttf version.