Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Microman

Model of the Jules Vernes Time Train

Hi everyone,

I started this model maybe 3 days ago, it's still a WIP but this is my model of the Jules Vernes Time Train :

JulesVernesTimeTrainWIP12.png

I'm trying to make every single detail, so it's very long to do

What do you think of it ?

I also want to say that I didn't make this model for GTA, that's why I didn't post this topic in "Other GTA mods". The poly count is WAY too big and I don't even know if I can finish it because the 3ds max file is too long to open, the file is around 2.00 go.

• Like 1

Lol thanks, I added as much details as possible on the locomotive... This time I'll finish the tender and unfortunately I won't do the interior :/

Oops... My bad ! The next time I'll call the topic "3d model of **insert a name of something**" X-D

Edited by Microman

Thanks, the textures will be hard to do. By the way if someone have big nice pictures of the tender, I'm interested ;)

Carlos did an awesome work with the Time Train, I really like his work but I noticed that some (tiny) details are not accurate. (As I said I'm trying to make every single details so there are some details on my model that are useless for games like GTA VC or SA. )

I also have as rule "Never use an other model as reference" X-) The last time I did that I had to make a new model of the Pegasus StarGate for my mod.

Some progress on the tender ,I also added little details on the locomotive :

JulesVernesTimeTrainWIP13.png

KICK A$$!!! poly count?

I don't know... And I don't want to know X-DD I'll try to attach all the entities but I don't know if my computer will be powerful enough

Nice Textures :P

Yeah , I know X-) It's the "Hello Kitty Time Train"

Yeah DK asked me but I already have the StarGate mod to finish. Sometimes, just for fun, I'm making some maps or objects from BTTF like the time changing Hill Valley. Maybe after the release of the StarGate mod I'll be able to make some models for you I think :)

I'll have the time to finish it soon, I'm busy because I have some exams this week é_è

I think that it's way too high poly to be in a GTA game ... But now that you ask me this question an other time I think that it could work if I do many models like the BTTF HV team did for the VC model

Some progress on the tender :

JulesVernesTimeTrainWIP14.png

EDIT :

Number of faces : 552.374

Edited by Microman

Looks fukken great, Micro!.

Do the driver wheels have enough clearance to rotate?, might be too close to the outer edge.

Looks fukken great, Micro!.

Do the driver wheels have enough clearance to rotate?, might be too close to the outer edge.

I checked and it's ok, the wheels can rotate. I still have to do the interior but I don't find any pics so after my exams I will do some details (under the train or for the hover conversion)